• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matthew Perry Confesses to Beating Up Justin Trudeau in the Fifth Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstripes

Banned
No, Ryan Gosling.

Wikipedia said:
Gosling was educated at Gladstone Public School,[15] Cornwall Collegiate and Vocational School and Lester B. Pearson High School.[16] As a child, he watched Dick Tracy and was inspired to become an actor.[17] He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[20][21]

You are a terrible person.

Anyway, my brother in law claims to know Ryan Gosling. He said they lived in the same trailer park in Cornwall.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Chandler's the best.

This is something I'd expect from that creep Ross.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I have some friends of friends who worked behind the scenes at Matthew Perry's play in London and apparently he's an unbelievable prick.

So this doesn't surprise me.

I hear Matthew Perry would bully hi mercilessly. When Justin got his first girlfriend, Matthew would go making whipping noises non stop. He just kept going 'WAAAAAH PAAAAH' over and over again.

shira

W99IgQP.gif

Joni

Weirdest reveal ever. Especially because in no way I thought Perry was Canadian or that Trudeau was that old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom