• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That was alright. Pairing him against Zeb is probably the best pick to kick things off.

Let's take Mr. T's heartfelt speech and add in a bad hip hop beat and footage of the offensive MOMMA TWERKIN' bullshit from WrestleMania.

I'm kinda starting to think the WWE doesn't respect black people, I dunno man.

Ricker liked my tweet about him about a half-hour ago. HE COMIN'

What ya tell him?

strobogo

Banned
LOL at Cole COMPLETELY fucking up the song. Also wtf Rose didn't even have a match.

"Let me downgrade my expectations right now." Quote of the forever, Cole.

I will say that the crowd was chanting his music pretty loud, so that's a good sign. Seems like he may already be pretty over. And putting him in a feud with a known name immediately as opposed to having him squash guys for months helps a lot.

UberTag

Tip for WWE. Having white ass Michael Cole tell how FUN AND GREAT it is to do whatever the thing is, it won't happen.
If they haven't figured that out the past two dozen times they've tried it, what makes you think they'll learn now?

strobogo

Banned
Can he actually wrestle?

He's slightly above average, but not great my any means. At least that was as Leo Kruger. He hasn't really has a real match since changing gimmicks, so I don't know how he'll be in non short comedy/squash matches as Adam Rose.

ibzpHh8k8WAqsH.gif

connery buffoonery of the highest order

3d1Fs9T.gif

Interesting choice of words there

Gorillaz

A la carte cable is not a thing, but I would't blame you if you canceled you entire cable subscription over this.

Imma just go straight to Time Warner and ask them to block the channel completely.

"No I dont' want it, yes get rid of the HD version as well"

edit: the wyatts redoing the intro lmao

I think after Rose beats someone, his party crew should carry his unconscious opponent away with them, like the Druids used to do. Just have them become members of the party. Eventually there will be only Cena, and he will have to save the WWE from falling into an endless party.

Moa

I think after Rose beats someone, his party crew should carry his unconscious opponent away with them, like the Druids used to do. Just have them become members of the party. Eventually there will be only Cena, and he will have to save the WWE from falling into an endless party.

I'd pay mad money for this.

strobogo

Banned
Thanks the current theme sounds like a knock off of this song

That's because it is. They used it for one show, then the band decided to not allow them to use it again, so WWE made a Jimmy Hart Version. And then the band tried to get WWE to use their song again and WWE ignored them.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I think that was similar to the episode of Regular Show where Benson became party Pete

Top Bottom