• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Entropia

No One Remembers
"As bray wyatt continues to build his flock.." Michale Cole said that really creepily.

And has he actually built it? lol

I'll never understand this company and killing title streaks with bullshit. Dean, AJ and Punk. Even though Dean's belt didn't mean anything, they could have built something with the fact that he hasn't lost it in forever.

Ithil

I'll never understand this company and killing title streaks with bullshit. Dean, AJ and Punk. Even though Dean's belt didn't mean anything, they could have built something with the fact that he hasn't lost it in forever.

AJ losing the belt in one move was weak, but they are trying to build something with Paige.

atomsk

Party Pooper
That's because it is. They used it for one show, then the band decided to not allow them to use it again, so WWE made a Jimmy Hart Version. And then the band tried to get WWE to use their song again and WWE ignored them.

It's funny because it's not even a band, it's one dude.

http://www.louisyoelin.com/

You'd think since he's so familiar doing stuff for TV and movies it would have never been a problem in the first place.

little johnny is gonna show up and Shield is gonna run away and take a countout loss. Cena comes out and lays everyone out. Johnny takes off his mask and cloak to reveal that he's wearing the new Cena shirt. Cena's music closes the show.

qXlZs8L.jpg

Gorillaz

little johnny is gonna show up and Shield is gonna run away and take a countout loss. Cena comes out and lays everyone out. Johnny takes off his mask and cloak to reveal that he's wearing the new Cena shirt. Cena's music closes the show.

Sounds like something creative thought up the past 24 hours

Probably will happen now

Sblargh

Banned
This raw is great. This commentary team seems to get worse every episode and they never were good.

But I am learning to ignore that. I am starting to comment the matches myself in my hhead.

I've tuned the announcers out by this point. Not like listening to them makes any difference. But yeah, this Raw hasn't been nearly as bad as most here would make it seem. But then again, overreacting with negativity is par for the course.

strobogo

Banned
This raw is great. This commentary team seems to get worse every episode and they never were good.

But I am learning to ignore that. I am starting to comment the matches myself in my hhead.

WrassleGAF should have a live alternate commentary every week. FallingEdge and I can get used to working together.

Possibility: the negative people are right, the positive people just have expectations so low that only TNA can displease them, and some aren't even capable of that anymore

Who am I kidding, that's a probability

Top Bottom