• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

but serenawarfare

True. Serena is dick riding pretty hard as well.
Two Heavies

Cena+stupid+smile+4.gif

Gorillaz

I can actually see them pair Adam with Khali and then call him the "punjami playboy" while remixing his theme to a club like entrance

Starting to wonder if Wrassle Gaf members are part of creative

strobogo

Banned
Throw in everything from 1994 except for WM10 and I'll agree.

WCW had a few good PPVs in 1994 before Hogan and his buddies showed up. Even Bash at the Beach was pretty decent. After that shit went down hill in a hurry. WWE had awful PPVs in 1994. Even WM10 was garbage outside of Bret/Owen and the ladder match.

It's amazing how much I like Rollins in the WWE system as compared to the indies. I thought he was not good at all on the indies, but he's one of of my favorite guys to watch in WWE.

Sblargh

Banned
No Cena, full Bryan match with Del Rio, camp and intentionally bad horror movie bullshit, both the lower card belts on interesting hands.

It isn't a stellar top best show of all time, but it's fun for what it is. I wouldn't want this Kane thing to last, but I can enjoy it in its third episode.

Ithil

Roman doing the same clothesline over and over doesn't look very impressive after Seth pulled out all those insane moves.

Top Bottom