• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Alucard

Banned
Also...CAN'T FUCKING WAIT.

images

Alright I think i'll tune in to TNA right now, but if Anderson is the first thing i see coming from commercial, i'm turning it off

e: Evening gown match involving Velvet Sky, I forgot there are things almost as bad as Anderson

Judging by my intense and vigorous research
her instagram account
the gimmick Veronica Lane seems to be doing a Miss America gimmick. I just want her on my tv.

Welcome aboard, man. Hope you like what you see.

This evening gown match has been...there. But still better than an average Divas match.

Thanks!

I've been enjoying the NXT women division a lot more than the current divas. Alexa and Alicia just have a fairly nice match. But, from what I've seen the Knockouts is that they seem more consist and not as gimmick-y as the Divas tend to be and are also allowed to have more story time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA's awful lighting doesn't even do the not ridiculously fake knockouts look good.

Of the current roster the only one I think is downright gorgeous is Gail Kim.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn how could they release Mason Ryan. His triceps are unreal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mason's body is so ripped though. He's the kind of guy you hire forever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mason's body is so ripped though. He's the kind of guy you hire forever.

WWE is not afraid to release absolutely ripped dudes and ladies who just don't have it.

Never have been either. He was still on the roster for an incredible length of time for someone that bad and that's entirely on his physique.

Top Bottom