• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

WWE-NXT-Logo.jpg
yeahhhhh but i still gotta watch last week's too

and i got univeral soldier right here

Ithil

A fine NXT tonight, two new debuts and the promise of a great main event next week.

Kalisto
is going to be a big star, I expect.

Alucard

Banned
You want to be "the best in the world" but don't want to be famous. Fuck off Punk. We're all weeping for your misfortune.

lol at sending an idiot, who looks like a bird took a strawberry flavored shit on her head, to your defense.

"Best in the world" is just his character, you mark. :) Hate to tell you, but his DVD was as much a work as anything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How is it Bootaaay has had two meh avatars in a row? I used to be able to depend on him.

Malvingt2

Boo fucking hoo.

Why do all of CM Punk's friends end up being trash bag with shitty tattoos?

You want to be "the best in the world" but don't want to be famous. Fuck off Punk. We're all weeping for your misfortune.

lol at sending an idiot, who looks like a bird took a strawberry flavored shit on her head, to your defense.

Do you need a chill pill? because wow....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But this one's wrassle related :(

And you're a fine one to talk with that monstrosity beneath your name. It needs Vince's face on it.

Hey, I went for "memorable"

Yours looks like a Beat Takeshi film. Which is good, but...it's lacking in SOUTHERN STYLE, A-HYUCK

Vince McMahon said:
Yours looks like a Beat Takeshi film. Which is good, but...it's lacking in SOUTHERN STYLE, A-HYUCK

I'm fine with that, love me some Beat Takeshi.

For reference, the avatar's of Party Marty;

9ybOU9h.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsS8ySwpTD4

Alucard said:
Wait, is it stro or boo who hates anime?

stro,
he's such a racist
. I like a lot of anime. Fist of the North Star, Cybercity, Guyver, Mononoke, Mushishi, Bebop, etc.

somedevil

Samoa Joe comes out and calls MVP to the ring. He challenges MVP, Kenny King and Bobby Lashley to a handicap match. Austin Aries comes out. MVP announces himself vs. Aries in a loser leaves TNA for good match.

Someone is leaving TNA it seems and its another big name.

BHZ Mayor

Boo fucking hoo.

These posts looking mighty fedora warrior-ish right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm...starting to get into Charlotte more than before

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Charlotte's Web, good lawrdds

her titty almost came out.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Boo fucking hoo.

You went and looked for her picture just so you could judge her by her appearance, didn't you?

Classy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn Kalisto and El Local need some serious music.

Top Bottom