• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kalisto needs to abandon Ricardo, I love Ricardo don't get me wrong but Kalisto's physical charisma is worlds different.

Alucard

Banned
In case anyone missed out on the ROH/NJPW news today, here is a full breakdown from ROH's newswire:

- GLOBAL WARS can be purchased in advance or at the time of the event at www.UStream.TV/RingofHonor with all major credit cards.

- Also, GLOBAL WARS will be available as a replay immediately after the conclusion of the event on ROH’s Ustream channel and at ROHWrestling.com. Any fan that purchases the iPPVs via Ustream will be entitled to the VOD for Free at ROHWrestling.com as well. We will provide an email address for you to send your purchase receipt to and you will be sent a code for the VOD. Once you have ordered we encourage fans to hit the “follow” button on the channel to keep apprised of all upcoming ROH UStream events.

- We are excited to announce that there will be a FREE live Pre-Show before GLOBAL WARS this Saturday! The Decade's newest "protégé" Tadarius Thomas will compete in a special match plus we will take a special look at the career of ROH Title challenger, Kevin Steen.

- Congratulations to the NEW IWGP Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles!

- If you are in Toronto for ROH GLOBAL WARS, kick off the weekend by seeing Jim Ross LIVE at 9pm on Friday May 9th at The Danforth Music Hall in Toronto as Embrace presents Ringside: An Evening with Jim Ross! The event will feature J.R. sharing classic stories from his 40 years in wrestling plus a special Q&A session with the audience! Purchase your tickets HERE!

- There will be a special meet and greet autograph opportunity this Saturday in Toronto featuring not just the stars of Ring of Honor, but New Japan Pro Wrestling too! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the absolute best professional wrestlers on the planet including Jushin Thunder Liger, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Alex Shelley, ROH World Champion Adam Cole, Kevin Steen, The Briscoes & More!

- There will be limited edition ROH-New Japan Merchandise available in Toronto including a Collector’s Edition Program, a GLOBAL WARS Event T-Shirt and a WAR OF THE WORLDS Event T-Shirt.

- New Japan will have the official New Japan logo T-Shirt available in 3 different designs including a special Canadian Edition T-Shirt.

- Legendary Referee Tiger Hattori will officiate in Toronto!

- The results of GLOBAL WARS will shape the final card for WAR OF THE WORLDS on May 17th.

- New Kevin Steen T-Shirts will be available at GLOBAL WARS this Saturday!

- Speaking of Steen, Keep checking back to ROHwrestling.com as "Kevin Steen Week" continues all week!

-------------------

Can anyone tell me about Tiger Hattori as the ref?

Alucard

Banned
I love how TNA is still doing opening promos and NXT is on the second match already.

This EY and Roode promo is actually good, though. Straight forward and logical.

I'm a bit behind. Started watching on DVR 10 mins into the show.

Just finished the opening promo. Very good stuff to start the show. Seriously.

EVENING GOWN MATCH COMING UP, BOYS.

This EY and Roode promo is actually good, though. Straight forward and logical.

I'm a bit behind. Started watching on DVR 10 mins into the show.

Just finished the opening promo. Very good stuff to start the show. Seriously.

EVENING GOWN MATCH COMING UP, BOYS.

First time watching TNA. Was good though.

Kalisto.gif

Kalisto1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I hope this did something for Camacho.

I don't think it did though.

Top Bottom