• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

DMczaf

3vPT2.gif

I need to go for a walk. I need to collect my thoughts.

Tonight....things change.

Ithil

I forgot how utterly, utterly dull Cena vs Ryback was...and it's a Last Man Standing match, at that :|

You don't remember that amazing moment where Cena jumped two feet down onto a table, acting as though it were Shane jumping off the Titantron?

The TNA poster does say more superstars to be announced... just trying to give hope to the TNA fans.
if we're talking overall, I doubt Sanada, AA, MVP, and Lashley will be there. Maybe James Storm too.
In two months, someone at a WWE creative meeting is going to say "oh, and right, Mike Mizanin returns next week" and everyone is going to go quiet because they forgot he existed.
"The Miz Returns... on Main Event"

Razorskin

----- ------
Ryback goes from taking on 2 jobbers at Extreme Rule 2012 to facing Cena at Extreme Rules 2013.

And in 2014 he's not even on the card.

From what I gather there was 1 incredibly annoying poster who took a dump on everyone who in turn got shat on by half the thread in return over a period of time. Annoying poster complained to resident mod who ignored it because he didn't like him. Annoying poster then complained to other mods who shut the thread down, banned loads of people crying snitch and demoted resident mod.

Ugh, damn you Smirk Mirks.

Cena sold the shit out of that three foot fall off the stage, faking a stinger and everything. Well, I guess we can't say he didn't at least try to get Ryback over. Pity he had to do the goofy fire extinguisher spot, though.

*edit, also, lol at Jerry trying to say that it was worse than some of Mick Foley's falls.

Rapstah

The last time John Cena lost at Extreme Rules or One Night Stand, Kurt Angle was still with the company. For whatever reason Wikipedia counts Extreme Rules as a continuation of the One Night Stand legacy but it works in my favour so I'm okay with it.

Sblargh

Banned
Ryback goes from taking on 2 jobbers at Extreme Rule 2012 to facing Cena at Extreme Rules 2013.

And in 2014 he's not even on the card.

Cycle of life. Humble beggining, work hard, pay your dues, feud with Cena, carry him through the match, lose your job security, spend a year or even more trying to mount a combeack via youtube or twitter, never quite have job security again, hope for a shot at tag team and/or IC title, lose your passion for the busisness, be part of internet fantasy booking regarding fighting the face who doesn't get booed if only he wasn't a jobber now, start looking at options on the indie scene and Japan, realize that WWE still pays more, stays on it only for the money.

The cycle of life.

Laserfrog

From what I gather there was 1 incredibly annoying poster who took a dump on everyone who in turn got shat on by half the thread in return over a period of time. Annoying poster complained to resident mod who ignored it because he didn't like him. Annoying poster then complained to other mods who shut the thread down, banned loads of people crying snitch and demoted resident mod.

I hope we never get one annoying poster, wait, what if it turns out to be me? I don't think I could take that. I'd feel like my heart had been ripped out you know?

Jamie OD

What would their explanation be for the booing if when John Cena wins the cage match? I almost want to see it now.

Something, something, controversial, something, something, split crowd, something, something, listen to them they're chanting "Let's go Cena."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope we never get one annoying poster, wait, what if it turns out to be me? I don't think I could take that. I'd feel like my heart had been ripped out you know?

No, we just call annoying posters gimmick posters because we can't accept that people like things we don't.

Ithil

They need to get rid of the walk out the door stipulation in cage matches.

Or add similar stipulations to all other matches to even it out. 1 count pinfalls, table matches where you must successful set up a table, ladder matches where the winner is the first to pick up the title belt from the mat, etc.

Rapstah

2012 CM Punk with a beard looks so much better than late 2013-2014 CM Punk with terrible sideburns. The latter looks like the former's less successful younger brother.

Top Bottom