• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Just Realized...

...if you bet on all the fav tonight with the UK Bookies right now in an accumulator, you can turn €10 into €39. That's not too bad with the crap odds of previous months.

BTW, the current faves are...

[*] Cesaro
[*] Rusev
[*] Paige
[*] Wade Barrett
[*] Evolution
[*] Bray Wyatt
[*] Daniel Bryan
[*] El Torito

Sure thing buddy.
5tQM2cl.gif

Showaddy

They can lose by shenanigans for months before looking bad. They only lost to the Wyatts because of infighting. Once they were together again, they won clean.
While I can see them losing tonight, it won't be clean.

You know they didn't really lose that match because of infighting; we all thought they would as an excuse for the Wyatts winning but they kept it pretty clean in the end which really helped it.

somedevil

wonder what Sheamus did ? he was one of triple h's training buddies wasnt he ?

Basically he was going to get a super push after his match with Bryan but won it in 18 seconds leading to a good part of the crowd to turn on him and hasn't recovered since.

Plus his face character sucked which didn't help his push, He got injured and was going to turn heel and face Bryan at Wrestlemania but plans changed and he came back as his lame face character.

Now he will turn heel soon.

Whilst it's true those are all fairly predictable and seem like easy money, the bookies had
Wyatt going over Cena at Mania as well, so no way am I risking a tenner on Cena doing the right thing.

Sure thing buddy.
5tQM2cl.gif

In a fit of madness am risking €20. If I win, I renew WWE Network in September/October. If not, I do not!

Your move WWE. Do you want to meet your subscriber numbers or not?

Aiii

So not worth it
Here's one of the few differences between you and Ithil's OT thread gimmick posting behavior:

Where you and Ithil will allow yourselves to disparage WWE's Diva's Division, the lone aspect of WWE you'll openly speak negatively about; if an outsider also disparages The Divas division, Ithil will see it as an attack on WWE as a whole and go into full Public Relations damage control mode and attack and discredit the poster, you'll let it go. Unless it's about AJ, or an NXT Diva.

That's the one aspect of your gimmicks where you differ.

But then if you look back a few pages you will see me be negative about Kane vs. Bryan and if you check any of my prediction time pieces, like the one for ER you will see even more negativity about WWE stuff.

You guys have a skewed vision about me that is just plain wrong. I have also said nice things about the likes of Naomi and even commended Brie's in-ring improvement in the past. You guys just read what you want to read and then spread nasty rumors and lies about me. When the GWF returns I should battle and vanquish you all one by one!

Sblargh

Banned
You know they didn't really lose that match because of infighting; we all thought they would as an excuse for the Wyatts winning but they kept it pretty clean in the end which really helped it.

Hum. I guess you're right. But the match being amazed helped, too. Losses matter a lot less when the two sides give it all, see also Bray vs Bryan. And as a contrast, Bray losing to Cena after standard moves of doom with no build.

There's actually a lot more variables than winning or losing, which is why wrasslin is so good.

Showaddy

Hum. I guess you're right. But the match being amazed helped, too. Losses matter a lot less when the two sides give it all, see also Bray vs Bryan. And as a contrast, Bray losing to Cena after standard moves of doom with no build.

There's actually a lot more variables than winning or losing, which is why wrasslin is so good.

When some people said Bray just facing Cena at Mania would put him over they were kinda right; up until Cena speared Harper through the barricade, took out Rowan with a chair, became the 1st person to kick out of Bray's finisher before pinning him 100% clean.

Why they built up Wyatt all year just to feed him to Cena like any other monster heel I do not know.

I swore they were like "YO AMBROSE!!! WHERE DA FUCK WAS YOU DAWG?!?!?" the next night on Raw.

I might be remembering wrong. Match was dope as fuck though. Plus the Shield ended up beating them on a later date.

zychi

Banned
But then if you look back a few pages you will see me be negative about Kane vs. Bryan and if you check any of my prediction time pieces, like the one for ER you will see even more negativity about WWE stuff.

You guys have a skewed vision about me that is just plain wrong. I have also said nice things about the likes of Naomi and even commended Brie's in-ring improvement in the past. You guys just read what you want to read and then spread nasty rumors and lies about me. When the GWF returns I should battle and vanquish you all one by one!

This sounds like a Cena rant when he tries to pretend he won't win.
And then it just turns out he wins anyways, and is the same old character.

Rapstah

I swore they were like "YO AMBROSE!!! WHERE DA FUCK WAS YOU DAWG?!?!?" the next night on Raw.

I might be remembering wrong. Match was dope as fuck though. Plus the Shield ended up beating them on a later date.

They did say that the day after and at the time it may even have been the plan to use that to split the group, but he totally had an excuse. Bray Wyatt beat the shit out of him. He had every right not to return to the ring.

Talking negatively about Kane is like talking negatively about cancer, it's hard to see the brighter side when they have no redeeming qualities. Let's see you put the blame on Daniel Bryan instead, there are two people in this match, remember?
been basically junk since returning ?

To me, he seems to be about the same, no better or worse. He lost to Wade Barrett, that's the only thing I can think of. Maybe had less mic time too.

DMczaf

Guys, important update. Eva Marie went to the dentist today!

natalieevamarie
2 hours ago · Dr. Anthony Smile Studio
Thank you so much #SmileStudio for keeping my teeth pearly white😁 Love you guys!!! 😘😘 @doctoranthony you are truly missed! 🙏😘

10311188_1421605974768647_2113063538_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone swerves tonight it'll be that it's not Ambrose that works with Evolution. but a non-swerve may take place

nobody knows anything

Rapstah

In two months, someone at a WWE creative meeting is going to say "oh, and right, Mike Mizanin returns next week" and everyone is going to go quiet because they forgot he existed.

Showaddy

Seriously what actually happened at NBA Gaf?

Shit get too personal?

From what I gather there was 1 incredibly annoying poster who took a dump on everyone who in turn got shat on by half the thread in return over a period of time. Annoying poster complained to resident mod who ignored it because he didn't like him. Annoying poster then complained to other mods who shut the thread down, banned loads of people crying snitch and demoted resident mod.

Top Bottom