• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

dream

I agree with bean breath. Minor event OTs have historically had a slippery slope effect, like wrestling gaf members posting threads for single episodes of Monday Night Raw SuperShow.

I agree with bean breath. Minor event OTs have historically had a slippery slope effect, like wrestling gaf members posting threads for single episodes of Monday Night Raw SuperShow.

Haven't the only Raw threads, besides Heavy's terrible one, been the post-Wrestlemania and maybe annual WWF throwback episode?

You're a gimmick. Nothing more.
That's what's so great about this thread, people like you have a voice and can cheer and boo for whoever you want. Personally, I'd rather you cheer for me but your Gaf account was approved just like mine and it is your right to boo me if you choose to.

That's what's so great about this thread, people like you have a voice and can cheer and boo for whoever you want. Personally, I'd rather you cheer for me but your Gaf account was approved just like mine and it is your right to boo me if you choose to.

I want to hate you but damn it.

That's awesome! Enjoy the show, ignore the smarks

Just posted my view in the OT thread.

Reposting here

t9X3N3W.jpg

Zach

So everyone always talks about The Shield breaking up and feuding and whatnot, but do you think there's a chance that they could just dissolve eventually but remain allies? Like, they have a great chemistry and could remain bros or whatever, ya know? It seems like there'd be a lot of potential there. Reigns could have the smaller guys' backs when they need him. There could even be some friction because one guy turns and the others don't, but they still remain allies. Eventually, of course, things would blow up for at least two of them and they'd hopefully feud over the world title way down the road.

Just some rambling, long-term thoughts.

Omega

Banned
What a load of shit that match was.

That hurt Bray more than his WrestleMania loss. The family looks 3MB tier now. everyone i like gets buried to oblivion, i wonder who i pissed off.

I'm about to become a John Cena fan. maybe this is the only way he ends

Top Bottom