• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Alucard

Banned
The commentary during this Bryan/Kane match and the crowd reactions have been pretty shitty based on the 5 minute sample I have right now.

Match should have ended after the head but. Didn't need anything after than .

Can't help but lol at Kane shoo in the guy spraying an extinguisher at him

Gorillaz

cenawyatt.gif

How can anyone hate on that ppv. Awesome, cartoonish matches that are damn refreshing after, a couple of years back, every other match started being a copycat "kick out of multiple finishers 3 or 4 times then end it" match. WWE needs more outlandish stuff like this again.

C+ "Special Event"

Plenty of unintentional comedy saved it.

Shield match was awesome.

Fuck Cena, he's the drizzling shits gotta protect that number 1 merch seller

Paige is alright

Kane/Bryan was just weird and funny for all the wrong reasons

Can't wait for RAW tomorrow

I'm not saying I hated it. I was entertained as usual. But Extreme Rules just can't be done justice in this era.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I thought you wear wrestling shirts in public and put wrestling stuff in your OK Cupid profile?
It's so much worse when you watch it with people who don't like wrestling and just laugh the entire time. They seem to be into the matches but the second that little fucking kid started talking and The clips of Kane's murder hole, it was too much

Credo

El Torito vs. Hornswaggle might've been my 2nd favorite match behind Shield/Evolution. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Top Bottom