• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Well, Bean the event's done, what did you wanna discuss?

This post that you made when someone mentioned that people lit up the LED flashes on their phones during the Wyatt Family entrance:

Interesting commentary on how phones have the whole world in their hands be it LTE internet and social media.

I'm just going to quote your post without comment for now. I still need to gather my thoughts.

Thorakai

I'm hoping the Kane stuff only continues as something to give D.Bry to do tomorrow, then Steph will reveal the new challenger somehow.

Heel

cenawyatt.gif

I still have an uneasy feeling in my gut after this moment. I don't know if John will ever be the same again, until he beats Bray at Payback.

geomon

Can we officially call bullshit on that dirtshit report earlier about Batista not wanting to take a fall to Bryan and people in the back believing it's the Yes chant that's over?

Press conference could work with someone charismatic, especially if you had both side interviewed at once. Bryan is FAR better as a hell in terms of speaking.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno man, almost every match was a lot of fun. I even enjoyed Sina/Harris. And as usual, Soulplaya was right - I shouldn't talk shit about Kane main eventing, the sumbitch still got it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only issue I have with the PPV is that it appears Kane/Bryan didn't resolve anything, and uh...that's pretty much it.

Good-ass show. Good spots, fun matches.

Big Dave is also owning his new gassed, old man looking gimmick!

How can you even say this? Dave took the pin, he busted his ass for maybe what, a half hour? If he was gassed he wouldn't have been able to function.

You people always forget he sweats like a pig.

Ithil

Ahahahaha oh my god.

Bryan on a press conference is a-ok, but who invites a swamp dwelling cult to a press conference?

Ithil

Bryan, Cena, even Cesaro and Heyman, etc, they make sense for a post-show conference. Bray Wyatt, not so much. It's like having Undertaker at one.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How can you even say this? Dave took the pin, he busted his ass for maybe what, a half hour? If he was gassed he wouldn't have been able to function.

You people always forget he sweats like a pig.

I said it just to get a rise out of you. He's clearly still got a bit of a conditioning problem but I actually thought he did pretty well out there.

I hope he keeps the beard. It just works.

This too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Evolution were wonderful tonight. Put over the Shield, and had some fantastic energy through the whole match. Very old school in a lot of ways with them, I loved it. I know Stro will have loved it too and Boots would appreciate it. The Fabulous WrassleGAF Freebirds know what's up.

I said it just to get a rise out of you. He's clearly still got a bit of a conditioning problem but I actually thought he did pretty well out there.

Goddammit I got got! Goddammit Man God!

Top Bottom