• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Lana!!!!!

tumblr_n4ev64bIsg1saykaxo1_250.gif

Gorillaz

Kofi should have joined the black jobber stable, he would have had backup out there with him

Also lol at Lana getting her own theme and short promo time. Looks like we already know who will outlast who in that team hahaha

edit: ehh the snowden joke falls flat because some american's are for him

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
How beautiful is Lana? She is like by far the most beautiful woman I think WWE has ever had. Perfection.

That doesn't even make sense. How is Cena publicly saying he'll never turn heel because he couldn't do that to the fans (citing the many many Make A Wishes he's made and the profit and publicity it's made the company) and privately saying the exact same to Vince, even remotely like Taker losing a kayfabe streak and Rock winning a kayfabe match? You are absolutely making no sense, especially thinking this is up for debate.

Also, cannot believe this is the main angle for multiple PPVs in a row now.
Makes far more sense than your argument.

A 22 year old "kayfabe" streak that was used multiple times to build up several multi-million dollar PPVs? oh yeah, no big deal. I remember smarks saying for years on message boards how that would never end. Nor the almost two year build up of Rock/Cena which was built around Cena's face statues, fan service and triumphant attitude which btw ended in a match twist at the highest grossing wrestling PPV of all time? Yup, no big deal either. People made similar arguments to the one you're making about how he wasn't going to lose at WM.

Literally almost anything can happen in the wwe. It's not likely and it probably wont happen here but it is far more likely than you think.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi guys,

I've never see this Lana before but oh my god 10/10 would let her spend all my money and treat me like dirt.

strobogo

Banned
I don't really have a problem with dropping Antonio from Cesaro, but dropping Alexander from Rusev is weird when his gimmick is that he wants to become the next Alexander The Great.

Top Bottom