• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Pavaloo

I am absolutely loving the horror movie tone on these Braniel segments. Looking forward to

"God dammit Stephanie your stupid heavy hand" and then "OH GOD IT'S KANE" lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man, does every diva have to have an interaction with Kane?

I can't wait for Paige to get the hots for Big Red Sexy.

KissVibes

Banned
Man, WWE network must not have great numbers. They've fired a top executive, and they're pushing hard with these deals.

I guarantee a bunch of people canceled after WM30 and fought with their banks to avoid the 6 month commitment termination fee or canceled their cards.

somedevil

Its just with Kane they can't help themselves no matter who is his feuding with. Katy Vick, setting JR on fire, the whole Shane feud.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I guarantee a bunch of people canceled after WM30 and fought with their banks to avoid the 6 month commitment termination fee or canceled their cards.

You seriously overthink these things. People who would fight that hard would have just pirated a stream and never signed up in the first place.

The referral gift cards are a good way to get people signed up, its hardly a sign of desperation.

Man, does every diva have to have an interaction with Kane?

I can't wait for Paige to get the hots for Big Red Sexy.

All part of the Kane cycle as I'm sure you remember.
Now we have a cycle within the cycle where WWE retread the same "creepy" segment gimmicks, I'm shocked they didn't see a Kane illusion in the car mirror.

JTG has a chance to get on TV now

D0vhbQH.png

Del Rio is so out of there once his contract expires. Also Brie Bella is wearing Kane colors, they are gonna do another Kane love angle

Top Bottom