• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
The fuck, this Bryan/Kane shit is full on Warrior/Hogan in WCW shit. And Cena/Wyatt is right next to it. How could things change so much since WM?

Somewhere in the Atlantic, it's midnight:

tumblr_n54cd4phhj1trlmrjo1_1280.png

Downhome

I do kinda like the idea of big giant Kane sneaking around backstage staging all of these masks. If they showed videos of that, and not try to make it supernatural, then I'd give in and totally love it.

Thorakai

Puerto Rican wrestlers with a Spanish gimmick celebrating a Mexican holiday that is only celebrated in the United States. Cool.

awful argument. remember how smarks were shocked at undertaker lose at wrestlemania? remember how smarks were surprised when the rock won at WM28?

That doesn't even make sense. How is Cena publicly saying he'll never turn heel because he couldn't do that to the fans (citing the many many Make A Wishes he's made and the profit and publicity it's made the company) and privately saying the exact same to Vince, even remotely like Taker losing a kayfabe streak and Rock winning a kayfabe match? You are absolutely making no sense, especially thinking this is up for debate. It's no argument, I'm sorry. One thing that was promised isn't comparable to 2 things that were never promised. Deal with it.

Also, cannot believe this is the main angle for multiple PPVs in a row now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Actually I remember it quite well. That feud actually saved the company's ass when Austin got injured.

Did it save the company's ass, or was the company able to survive simply because of the high that Austin/McMahon left them on?

The only memorable 'match' of that entire thing was the ladder match, and I'd say that's debateable. It's never anyone's favorite ladder match, and that was really before the feud even properly took off. There's no memorable promos, no memorable moments, nothing. It's not Austin/Rock(which originally worked because of Rock's association with McMahon), Austin/McMahon, or Austin/Bret. That whole company was riding on the 3:16 high.

Top Bottom