• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

GQman2121

Banned
Why does the WWE keep bashing Netflix. They aren't in competition.

Netflix has brand recognition. I'm assuming the MBA's that work for Vince have concluded that numbers are down because people don't understand what the network is. It's like Netflix but better is a quick way for the monkeys on tv to get the point across.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They keep saying Demon Kane!

They're stealing our idea from two years ago about having different Kanes.

Colonial Kane, Malibu Kane, Pirate Kane, etc.

Camera in the car is so fucking hokey, it hurts.

I suddenly care a lot less about Bryan now that they stick Brie Bella with him all the time. Reminds me of how awkward everything got when they told everyone Austin was married to Debra and they stuck her in his WM17 angle with The Rock.

KissVibes

Banned
Alright, alright. RAW is going real good tonight. We got a knee-slapping segment with Los Matadores and El Torito. Del Rio is getting to wrestle Daniel Bryan and that's trending okay on social media, but what we REALLY need something to draw in that Cinco de Mayo demographic...

We need Juan Cena out there ASAP.

People saying the post-WM momentum has disappeared really didn't understand what the momentum was. The momentum was the push of young talent, and that hasn't changed. Not even a little bit. All the younger and/or more over talent won last night.

NH3UEiS.png

Nuklear

Banned
You seriously overthink these things. People who would fight that hard would have just pirated a stream and never signed up in the first place.

The referral gift cards are a good way to get people signed up, its hardly a sign of desperation.

Yeah, this is a good promotion. Getting people to sign up is the hard part and I think they'll have a easy time keeping these people subbed due to the PPV's being shown on it.

Credo

Have Brie get kidnapped and then let Eva Marie rescue her from wherever Kane holds her, only to get taken by Kane in the process after Brie escapes. Let #AllRedEverything take over and become Kane's new woman.

strobogo

Banned
"Daniel Bryan was lucky to walk out of Extreme Rules as WWE Champion." *Please disregard that Bryan won 100% clean in the middle of the ring*

I can't believe how bad and stupid the last two nights have been. You can't do all these Attitude Era storylines in a PG setting. If they're going to do this angle with Bryan and Kane, we need Kane shooting fire, in arena lightning, fire filled dumpsters, car batteries and balls. You can't go half way with this kind of shit. You need to go as far in as possible or not do it at all. Don't do bullshit retreads but for kids. Go ALL IN or don't go at all. Same with Bray/Cena. Go fucking bananas. Have segments of Make a Wish Kids turning Cena down and singing or some shit. Go DEEP.

KissVibes

Banned
I like to imagine that Johnny Ace is somewhere backstage, dressed as Elmer Fudd on the hunt to JTG. Obviously hiding out in the broom closet furthest away from everyone else.

They are being pushed with poor momentum.

Yeah, like winning a tournament and then the IC title. Or beating 3 established guys clean as hell and having a great match. Or beating Kane clean in the middle of the ring. Or submitting your challenger clean. Or winning a triple threat. So many poor pushes.

Top Bottom