• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

"Daniel Bryan was lucky to walk out of Extreme Rules as WWE Champion." *Please disregard that Bryan won 100% clean in the middle of the ring*

I can't believe how bad and stupid the last two nights have been. You can't do all these Attitude Era storylines in a PG setting. If they're going to do this angle with Bryan and Kane, we need Kane shooting fire, in arena lightning, fire filled dumpsters, car batteries and balls. You can't go half way with this kind of shit. You need to go as far in as possible or not do it at all. Don't do bullshit retreads but for kids. Go ALL IN or don't go at all. Same with Bray/Cena. Go fucking bananas. Have segments of Make a Wish Kids turning Cena down and singing or some shit. Go DEEP.

I wish they would go deep in the other direction. Just abort all of these angles and reboot everything.

I hate when they get stupid.

Sblargh

Banned
Show is all right tonight. The silly horror segments are silly fun. D-Bry having a singles match and there's nothing wrong with that.

Well you are a fucking idiot so it does not matter

ibtF9RVjLSMz8B.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love Bret, but god he got way too much attention that he didn't deserve in 92 to 93.

PUSH BRET. PUSH BRET PUSH BRET PUSH BRET hogan's back PUSH BRET. Fuck off, we don't need this many Bret Hart music videos.
You're watching pro wrestling.

It's inherently stupid.
There's goofy and then there's stupid. This is Kevin Sullivan stupid.

Praying we don't get another kane/bryan match at the next PPV. Dunno why they could have just started something new at this raw

Probably something to do with Batista leaving early. He was supposed to face Bryan next. Extending Kane keeps the plan after Payback the same as before with no changes needed, as opposed to bringing a future challenger up a month.

strobogo

Banned
People saying the post-WM momentum has disappeared really didn't understand what the momentum was. The momentum was the push of young talent, and that hasn't changed. Not even a little bit. All the younger and/or more over talent won last night.

But now they're in terrible angles against established talent that make the young talent look bad. No way anyone can say the Kane feud is a positive for Bryan or the Cena feud is a positive for Bray.

I hope everyone's been drinking when anyone said "Demon Kane"

I've been drinking since the pre-show whenever anyone speaks.

I love Bret, but god he got way too much attention that he didn't deserve in 92 to 93.

PUSH BRET. PUSH BRET PUSH BRET PUSH BRET hogan's back PUSH BRET. Fuck off, we don't need this many Bret Hart music videos.

You're wrong. They should have pushed Bret HARDER and actually had him on shows more often. He was only on like 5 Raws in 1993.

You're watching pro wrestling.

It's inherently stupid.

There's normal wrestling nonsense, and there's stupid forced camp by a bunch of monkeys who wouldn't be able to write a story if you gave it to them in writing and told them to type it out.

YOU'RE A KANE FAN. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA DO THIS

somedevil

They planned a Batista match, but Batista is bailing, so their only idea is "do the same thing again" as a substitute.

Yeah, its just they don't have a built up heel ready for him yet. It seems one guy is getting ready but to get to him they need Kane.

Also, good match.

edit: Also nice counter there.

DominoKid

"Daniel Bryan was lucky to walk out of Extreme Rules as WWE Champion." *Please disregard that Bryan won 100% clean in the middle of the ring*

I can't believe how bad and stupid the last two nights have been. You can't do all these Attitude Era storylines in a PG setting. If they're going to do this angle with Bryan and Kane, we need Kane shooting fire, in arena lightning, fire filled dumpsters, car batteries and balls. You can't go half way with this kind of shit. You need to go as far in as possible or not do it at all. Don't do bullshit retreads but for kids. Go ALL IN or don't go at all. Same with Bray/Cena. Go fucking bananas. Have segments of Make a Wish Kids turning Cena down and singing or some shit. Go DEEP.

yeah this half ass fuckery aint gonna cut it.

But now they're in terrible angles against established talent that make the young talent look bad. No way anyone can say the Kane feud is a positive for Bryan or the Cena feud is a positive for Bray.

As far as Bray goes, I'm completely with you. But with Bryan-Kane, I don't think it is actively hurting Bryan, especially considering he won clean yesterday and will almost certainly win clean at Payback. As far as the rest of the young talent, they are all being pushed well IMO.

Top Bottom