• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

gurudyne

Match was shit. Started off with -10 points for employing the "Anyone can walk out at any time" garbage, another -10 for having it be pinfall or submissions, making the whole thing an overglorified hardcore match, the rest of the -20-to-shit spectrum was made by the shittastic psychology.

Aiii

So not worth it
Are we gonna get another retirement walk-out for Triple H?

Please crowd, don't chant his name, don't cheer, don't clap.

Just boo or silence please.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
So this feud probably isn't over then? That finish didn't seem very, uhh, final. It was just underwhelming.

Well that was about as exciting as expected, such an odd angle to take for a match up between those two, it's like they figured the whole Lesnar's leg angle would make Lesnar not look so weak in getting beaten down but it kind of did since Trips seemed to spend far more time on the offensive while Lesnar whined and sold like a champ, kudos to him for that and I don't even like Lesnar.

Ultratech

Meh, kind of a boring match.

Hell, the PPV in general wasn't totally that great.

At least the Shield got some belts out of it, even they're the US/Tag titles. :\

Cena/Ryback would've made a better ME though given how it's ending played out (which was a goddamn cop-out).

All in all I was not as dissappointed as I expected to be

Yay for the Shield wins... and now I hope they don't screw it

I hope to see you soon, WrassleGAF

So...what's the point of the Brock/HHH feud again?

101.gif

saw the final couple of minutes of Cena and the Bork match, reminded me why i stopped watching in the first place. awful everything, utter shit company. at least Brock won.

Top Bottom