• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Yo.

My WWE routine has leveled up to "PPV's only" with the occasional "FFx4 through Raw" and "Youtube highlights from WrassleGAF." I've been on this plan for about 14 days, and I gotta say, it feels right. I've never been happier with my apathy.

i salute you man, it was me nodding in agreement with your posts shitting on the WWE that made me say "fuck this".

i went from not watching for years, to watch some full shows in early 2013, to highlights, to just Lesnar and SHIELD, to just Lesnar to not watching at all for months. did saw bits of yesterday's Lesnar match and the spot from Cena v Ryback. it was awful and i don't regret not watching the show at all.

Bowser

Lil' Naitch on why he didn't count Cena out:

To those complaining about me not counting i was in shock of what happened and was more concerned about their safety. I did what was right.

— Charles Robinson (@WWERobinson) May 20, 2013

Sounds like he was #legitshook

UberTag

I watched Daniel Bryan's backstage promo after losing the tag titles to The Shield.
Have seen nothing else of last night's show.

<high fives Net_Wrecker> I'm happy for you. You've finally seen the light.
Next trick will be to gradually wean you off of pay-per-views.

WHOA BRO, slow down. One step at a time. Old habits die hard. Can't teach an old dog new tricks. One apple a day keeps the doctor away. You play the cards you're dealt. Don't drink and drive.

What I'm trying to say is: These things...they take time.

i salute you man, it was me nodding in agreement with your posts shitting on the WWE that made me say "fuck this".

i went from not watching for years, to watch some full shows in early 2013, to highlights, to just Lesnar and SHIELD, to just Lesnar to not watching at all for months. did saw bits of yesterday's Lesnar match and the spot from Cena v Ryback. it was awful and i don't regret not watching the show at all.

I've passed the mantle onto strobogo. I'm not sure what broke me ultimately, but I tapped out, and eventually saw the light. Sometimes you just have to let go.......and make NJPW your go to wrestling source.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
They pulled out a TV to review a match end last night, why can't they do the same with the last man standing match?

Hey June, don't make it bad

Take a bad angle and make it better

Remember to let Bo into your heart

Then you can start to make it better
This was going great until the word Bo.

A dead man. Rick Rude. Coarse or rugged. Rugged Ronnie Garvin, from whom the Viper Randy Orton stole a movie. The Viper....Jake The Snake Roberts, who did the DDT. DDT is similar to the DDS, of which made famous by Issac Yankem. Issac Yankem Kane, the brother of the Dead Man himself, The Undertaker! To the Batcave immediately!

Holy Swerve Strobogo, you figured it out!

Bowser

Yo.

My WWE routine has leveled up to "PPV's only" with the occasional "FFx4 through Raw" and "Youtube highlights from WrassleGAF." I've been on this plan for about 14 days, and I gotta say, it feels right. I've never been happier with my apathy.

This is the plan I've been on since the Raw after WrestleMania. Hadn't seen 3 weeks worth of WWE until I decided to tune into Extreme Rules last night.

gurudyne

Yo.

Listen to Mr. Sandman, below.

They pulled out a TV to review a match end last night, why can't they do the same with the last man standing match?

Didn't even occur to me that the precedent has already bitten them in the ass. Watch nothing come of it!

I'm telling you guys, PPV + NXT weekly is the way to go.

Listen to this man.

bangai-o

Banned
this is the typical wresslegaf cycle complaining about WWE right after a ppv and then suddenly Raw is good and everyone is raving.

Striker

Lil' Naitch on why he didn't count Cena out:

Sounds like he was #legitshook
Listening to the Owen voices and then this, they're strongly playing the "this is real" card which is absolutely terrible and offensive to real things that have happened on their own show and what stunts Foley did to entertain the crowd.

strobogo

Banned
It'd be better if he rolls out in a wheel chair, gets to the bottom of the ramp, and throws his hat and neck brace into the crowd while he skips into the ring, no selling his ankle and neck injuries at the same time.

Top Bottom