• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Heyman: "BO..... DALLAS...."

7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png

7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png

7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png

7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png
7m9pLpU.png

YUP

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mechashiva is fine, he is going to volunteer in Moore and is unscathed. Barely. Good to hear.

the Insider article is spot on. and there's only one solution: for someone, anyone, legit shoot on Cena during a match. it was my wish when Lesnar returned, but sadly he's been professional so far.

fuck, have Ryback stiff him hard, even AJ, ANYONE!

Cagey

Banned
the Insider article is spot on. and there's only one solution: for someone, anyone, legit shoot on Cena during a match. it was my wish when Lesnar returned, but sadly he's been professional so far.

The problem is every wrestler is either 1) too green and afraid or 2) has too much respect for This Business to expose the BS.

Introducing Corey Graves as the new heyman guy. The man is basically similiar to CM Punk.

Ugh no he's boring in the ring. Corey Graves, The Ascension Conor O'brian, and Big E ruin NXT for me with their snorefest matches

Want it to be Cesaro if they are gonna elevate a guy thats currently on the roster but its probably gonna be Ryback so he can stop reading his lines during his promos

DKehoe

What? You want someone to actually go in there and intentionally try and hurt the companies biggest star? You really think that person wouldn't just be fired on the spot and never, ever return? It isn't like Vince is going to be so impressed with this guy taking out his biggest money maker that he will decide to have him take Cena's place. I get not liking Cena, but actually wishing physical harm on him is a bit much.

Kaladin

Ugh no he's boring in the ring. Corey Graves, The Ascension Conor O'brian, and Big E ruin NXT for me with their snorefest matches

Probably gonna be Ryback so he can stop reading his lines during his promos

I don't see the problem with Graves or O'Brian. Sure, neither are ready for WWE yet, but they have the character in place and they just need a little more seasoning in the ring. They're not bad though.

strobogo

Banned
Beautiful Katmari. Why is your rolling so clunky? And why is the King such a dick and why does he insist on popping long blocks of texts on top of your screen while you're trying to roll shit up?

Cheer up Keyser, it's almost that time of year again, the power of June will save us soon!
Just like it did last year....oh wait, we got forsaken.

gurudyne

I don't understand. Is this Cena's fault? Is he the one saying that he won't stay down and forcing creative to change the finish?

Dude's complicit. He could sell if he wanted to. There's no way in hell Vince would say "No" if Cena walked up to him and said "I'm not going to wrestle for two-three weeks to sell this match/wrestler." Even if for some reason Vince did command Cena to stand up and walk away, Cena's an ass for doing it. He's got more leeway then Haitches right now and could audible the storyline all night long if he wanted to, Vince be damned. Half of me thinks he does sometimes.

Regardless, it's pretty obvious that when you lose a LMS match and make it a point to stand up and walk away from an ambulance in front of the camera crew mere minutes later, you're more interested in your own BS than in selling the story.

UberTag

Damn that OK tornado did some serious damage.

Its bad
John Cena would no-sell the most destructive tornado known to mankind if he was down there in Moore. He's just that good.
Somebody shop Cena into this pic and have him shrug his shoulders and get up without a scratch afterwards.

ibcBi5TtrUjhiL.gif

CM Punk has the right idea. Instead of being on RAW or watching RAW, he'll be watching sports tonight. And enjoying himself.

I don't see the problem with Graves or O'Brian. Sure, neither are ready for WWE yet, but they have the character in place and they just need a little more seasoning in the ring. They're not bad though.

They have better options if they are gonna call anybody up. These are the guys who I see they should definitely call up

-Ohno
-Neville
-Bray Wyatt (bring in the family gradually)
-Leo Kruger

-Paige
-Summer Rae (I guess shes on the roster permanently now)
-Emma

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so, in a Last Man Standing match, they did a no contest because the wrestlers got knocked down?

Instead of counting to ten and saying whoever got up first wins?

they are literally just ignoring basic "rules" that they chose to put in place to make sure Cena doesn't lose now

Kaladin

They have better options if they are gonna call anybody up. These are the guys who I see they should definitely call up

-Ohno
-Neville
-Bray Wyatt (bring in the family gradually)
-Leo Kruger

-Paige
-Summer Rae (I guess shes on the roster permanently now)
-Emma

I didn't say they were ready to call up. I don't think they're terrible though. They're both just a little green and could use a bit of ring time before being considered. They both have great characters though that is more than some guys get on the main roster.

UberTag

so, in a Last Man Standing match, they did a no contest because the wrestlers got knocked down?

Instead of counting to ten and saying whoever got up first wins?

they are literally just ignoring basic "rules" that they chose to put in place to make sure Cena doesn't lose now
You would expect them to do otherwise?
And, as stupid as all of that booking is, it would at least have some gravity to it if Cena sold the consequences of the match.
But he won't.
He'll be fine tonight.
He'd sooner sell a really big shit into a toilet after being constipated than the consequences of a wrestling match.

Incidentally, I'm perturbed by WrassleGAF's second stint at mancrushing over Bo Dallas.
Every 2-3 weeks it's some new dumb ass obsession. Bo, Fandango, AJ, Kaitlyn, Cena's butt, "legit shook"... it's not funny, it's never been funny and it never will be funny.

You would expect them to do otherwise?
And, as stupid as all of that booking is, it would at least have some gravity to it if Cena sold the consequences of the match.
But he won't.
He'll be fine tonight.
He'd sooner sell a really big shit into a toilet after being constipated than the consequences of a wrestling match.

Cena needs to be in the ring with Akira Maeda.

folks also need to stop watching this shit. is Net Wrecker still around?

Hey June, don't make it bad

Take a bad angle and make it better

Remember to let Bo into your heart

Then you can start to make it better

With every RAW I feel the pain. In June, the same

With Khali, then Bo and all those others,

And Bean you know it's just fools who'll watch all June.

Those odds will just keep getting turned over

folks also need to stop watching this shit. is Net Wrecker still around?

Yo.

My WWE routine has leveled up to "PPV's only" with the occasional "FFx4 through Raw" and "Youtube highlights from WrassleGAF." I've been on this plan for about 14 days, and I gotta say, it feels right. I've never been happier with my apathy.

UberTag

Yo.

My WWE routine has leveled up to "PPV's only" with the occasional "FFx4 through Raw" and "Youtube highlights from WrassleGAF." I've been on this plan for about 14 days, and I gotta say, it feels right. I've never been happier with my apathy.
<high fives Net_Wrecker> I'm happy for you. You've finally seen the light.
Next trick will be to gradually wean you off of pay-per-views.

strobogo

Banned
A dead man?

A dead man. Rick Rude. Coarse or rugged. Rugged Ronnie Garvin, from whom the Viper Randy Orton stole a movie. The Viper....Jake The Snake Roberts, who did the DDT. DDT is similar to the DDS, of which made famous by Issac Yankem. Issac Yankem Kane, the brother of the Dead Man himself, The Undertaker! To the Batcave immediately!

Top Bottom