• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

I'm going to count the number of Cena complaint posts today when he comes on.

Hey NeoGAF!
Are you suffering from the heartbreak of Cena-itis?
Then take a tip from Mr. Paul Anka!

To stop Cena bitching, one-two-three,
Here's a fresh new way that's trouble-free,
It's got Paul Anka's guarantee,
(Guarantee null and void in Tennessee!)

Just don't watch! Just don't watch!
... ...
Just don't watch! Just don't watch!

jmdajr

My sister went to the University of Alabama. I remember when that big fucking Tornado hit I was glad she was no longer in Tuscaloosa. I looked at the pictures of the destruction and recalled all the places I visited. Awful. She knew a few people that died.

jmdajr

Seriously though, why can't you people just get mad watching regular sports. No reason for anger to be involved in sports entertainment. You're doing it wrong people!

jmdajr

I get mad when I watch Cowboys games.

I went to the last Rockets playoff game and didn't even get mad they lost. Why?
I didn't expect them to realistically beat the Thunder. I was just like.. oh well.

But I get mad at watching the Texans lose all the time. I guess I just have unrealistic expectations. We have Matt Schaub at QB, I should simmer down.

I didn't expect them to realistically beat the Thunder. I was just like.. oh well.

But I get mad at watching the Texans lose all the time. I guess I just have unrealistic expectations. We have Matt Schaub at QB, I should simmer down.

For the last two seasons I have been saying the Texans would go far. There's no reason they shouldn't since Manning is no longer in control of that division. Schaub is not terrible. One of the better QB's in the league. I'd say top 15.

jmdajr

For the last two seasons I have been saying the Texans would go far. There's no reason they shouldn't since Manning is no longer in control of that division. Schaub is not terrible. One of the better QB's in the league. I'd say top 15.

The David Carr era was a lot better on my blood pressure. It was like watching a benny hill soundtrack come to life.

Aiii

So not worth it
Farewell Bateman.

bateman-gif.gif

The David Carr era was a lot better on my blood pressure. It was like watching a benny hill soundtrack come to life.

Ahhh it seems you're going in the opposite direction as me. I'm a Packers fan and watching Favre play damn near gave my weekly strokes, but Aaron Rodgers makes my dick rock hard.

Aiii

So not worth it
Paul Heyman is teasing some “#BreakingNews” for tonight’s WWE RAW. Heyman tweeted the following on Monday afternoon:
“#BreakingNews … @WWE #RAW A New #PaulHeymanGuy? @BrockLesnar @CMPunk”

Heyman linked to an article on his HeymanHustle.com site, which states:
“It appears as though WWE needs to brace itself. Following Brock Lesnar’s epic victory over Triple H at Extreme Rules, our very own Hustler De Tuti Hustlers Paul Heyman is set to make history … AGAIN!”

“WWE is about to get a little more EXTREME! Our boss, the Hustler De Tuti Huslters Paul Heyman is keeping quiet on this for the moment, but it appears as though we’re about to be introduced to Brock Lesnar and CM Punk’s new stablemate!”

Told you.

Ozone

I'm not looking forward to seeing depressed Mark Henry tonight. All of Sheamus's bullying finally got to him last night on the post-show. :(

Kacho

Gold Member

Tony Romo is the root of all my frustrations. Can't stand that guy. lol

Told you.

Fuck.

I'm excited!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well Mr Sandman you win, evacuated work. Shit is dangerous

You must have missed the post-show. He no-sold the ambulance ride and walked off on his own telling everyone he was fine in a vintage Cena moment.

I honestly don't know if you're joking or not. It sounds like you are being sarcastic, but it also sounds like something the WWE would totally do. So I just don't know.

Also, I maintain my thesis that we all suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and Cena is our captor.

Every. Goddamn. Week.

Kaladin

I honestly don't know if you're joking or not. It sounds like you are being sarcastic, but it also sounds like something the WWE would totally do. So I just don't know.

Also, I maintain my thesis that we all suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and Cena is our captor.

Every. Goddamn. Week.

I wish I was joking.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/77674/wwe-blows-it-with-superman-john-cena.html?p=1

Mike Johnson said:
Even if you disliked the non-finish as much as I did or felt it didn't do anything for either man, at least WWE now had the drama of Cena going to the hospital, which could conceivably lead to a bigger grudge match, some angry promos, Ryback claiming he was the true champion - something!

Instead, we learned on the PPV post game show that just minutes after he was put on the stretcher, Cena demanded to be taken off and of course, he was and walked off, seemingly of his own power, with several trainers helping him.

So, tonight on Raw, we can predict that John Cena will basically walk out like nothing happened, smile and cut some goofy promo that a big part of the audience rejects. So, the big bump, the Last Man Standing match, all of it - WILL HAVE BEEN FOR NOTHING.

Top Bottom