• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

UberTag

That'd be sweet. Since that would mean he values ambushing Ryback over helping out his "friend" Zack Ryder. Baby faces are dicks these days.
John Cena is the worst friend in the world.
The only thing Cena is worse at than being a friend is being a husband.
He sucks even more at that.

bwahhhhh

i actually like heel Rybork, he actually has a personality. well, sorta

but this would be a good time to give him a new finisher, shell shock sucks, and the marching was only good to get over with the crowd, we're past that. he's not an insanely strong genetic freak like goldberg or lesnar, he can't even do it to tensai

So, why is it that The Shield having gold bad storyline wise for the WWE as an organization again? i mean, its not like they are trying to do a hostile take over like the NWO when they had the gold

Ambrose is a good talker but has nothing to talk about.
Rollins is fine
Reigns is fine-poor

I'd really rather they actually have feuds based on something of substance.

UberTag

I have a feeling Daniel Bryan's about to take the pin in a match that has Kofi Kingston in it.
If there's one thing D.Brine is good for, it's taking pins.
I bet he has one bitchin' pin collection.

Ambrose is a good talker but has nothing to talk about.
Rollins is fine
Reigns is fine-poor

I'd really rather they actually have feuds based on something of substance.
There is nothing of substance in today's WWE. Apart from feuds against Cena or Mr. H's. Nothing else matters. Including titles.

dream

One of them sounds like Showtime Eric Young, another sounds like Above Average Mike Sanders, and the other one sounds like he wants so desperately to be CM Punk. F these guys.

dream

"I look at a loss as a victory that happened to somebody else."

Insightful, King. Let me buy you a double burger for that gem.

Top Bottom