• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

I will agree that the shield promo's biggest weakness are that they really don't have much of a direction. They can talk, but they have nothing to talk about.

The match so far has been good tho as expected

- Skipped through everything to see who Heyman's new client was.

- McGenesis comes out

- wut

- Heyman talks him up and suddenly I feel compelled to buy a PPV with McGenesis in the main event

- HHH comes out

- Axl Rose, You are already buried

- I turn off the TV

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE is cursed

Smackdown was taped in Boston the week before the bombing and WWE was in Oklahoma last week.

I don't like this trend.

Ambrose is a good talker but has nothing to talk about.
Rollins is fine
Reigns is fine-poor

I'd really rather they actually have feuds based on something of substance.

I wish they had done the Paul Heyman stable.

Heyman the mastermind
CM Punk the champion
Brock Lesnar the wrecking ball
Brad Maddox the ref that helps them cheat
The Shield the unstoppable mercenaries

Oh my god these Shield guys are horrible talkers. Net_Wrecker sold me a bill of goods.

Bruh, I never even mentioned mic skills.

Ambrose is great on the mic BTW and Seth Rollins has improved a lot since ROH. Sure Reigns is green, but HE'S GOT DA LOOK™.

Stop subscribing to Prof. Beef's Guide To Wrasslin.

UberTag

Now that McGillicutty is no more, I will now refer to his Superstars opponent from last week as Pointy McPointerson.

somedevil

No need for Bryan to turn heel, he just needs to become more serious.

They have a top babyface on there hands but I'm afraid they don't undertand it and will turn him heel anyway.

I pray they realize this when they see him getting insane reactions as a likeable babyface that both casuals and hardcores love that is not forced like Del Rio.

bwahhhhh

seriously, i know wrassle-gaf goes nuts when their favorite wrestler isn't pushed and cena/sheamus goes over them, but they aren't really over, we just like them for one reason or another, but that doesn't mean they would sell tickets/merch (see: ziggler)

but bryan is over like rover, how is he not pushed to the moon. "YES!" or "NO!" (he has both covered!) merch sales would be through the roof.

Ithil

They have a top babyface on there hands but I'm afraid they don't undertand it and will turn him heel anyway.

I pray they realize this when they see him getting insane reactions as a likeable babyface that both casuals and hardcores love that is not forced like Del Rio.

You can't have a face that isn't a vanilla pandering smiley guy in WWE.

gurudyne

They'll force him to force it. Every line will be sucking up to the WWE universe and shilling the app. He will be purer the the wind-driven Cena-spunk.

And Bryan will make it work.

El-Suave

seriously, i know wrassle-gaf goes nuts when their favorite wrestler isn't pushed and cena/sheamus goes over them, but they aren't really over, we just like them for one reason or another, but that doesn't mean they would sell tickets/merch (see: ziggler)

but bryan is over like rover, how is he not pushed to the moon. "YES!" or "NO!" (he has both covered!) merch sales would be through the roof.

Ziggler sells lots of merch, so that can't be the problem.

Top Bottom