• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
holy shit

Zeb is such a face. He introduces himself to people he never interacted with before.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BOTCH

Orton's a good wrestler but doesn't have a character or anything due to his wellness violations. Swagger is the real problem here send this guy back to Superstars

Orton's a good wrestler but doesn't have a character or anything due to his wellness violations. Swagger is the real problem here send this guy back to Superstars

Honestly, Swagger should be cut. He can't talk, he has no charisma, and he works way too stiff. He can go to TNA where they can try to pass him off as a big deal, but nobody would care

Honestly, Swagger should be cut. He can't talk, he has no charisma, and he works way too stiff. He can go to TNA where they can try to pass him off as a big deal, but nobody would care
Yah he's really bad, the only time i cared was when he had The Swagger Soaring Eagle. The Eagle should have won the WWE championship.

gurudyne

Oh shit, is wrestling still on? Orton came out, so I muted it and went to check the fridge, forgot anything important was happening until now. The pacing for this show is about as bad as the pacing for last night. It's fitting.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Triple H once got crushed by a car upside down and showed up to Raw the next night with just a bandage.

jred2k

Wow this thread screeched to a halt when Orton and Swagger happened. Glad to see I picked the right time to have a shower.

Top Bottom