• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Cagey

Banned
WrassleGAF bros, kudos for redeeming the 45 minutes I wasted watching RAW tonight with this page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551400&page=160

I'm in tears.

This one killed me.

Heyman: "Well...they can't all be first round picks." PEACE.

EDIT: also Perfect's kid is worse shape than me. FFS I work out, for fun sometimes. Your job is to look like more than an oversized frat bro who spent the past 5 years douching it up with Natty Ice keggers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mn4qexpm6m1qg6iygo1_500.jpg

Alucard

Banned
So, are The Shield officially the best thing going in the WWE right now, and since they debuted?

What the hell has Cesaro been doing the past two weeks?

Brinbe

Really glad I went out instead of watching Raw. From what I read, sounds craptacular, especially that stupid Mr. H's ending.

Kaladin

Sandow is nothing more than a glorified mid-card jobber with a great gimmick. Lol, auto correct changed his name to Sandwich.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Question: What were the thoughts on David Hart Smith when he was in WWE? Anyone interested in seeing him re-teamed with Tyson Kidd so Kidd could get more airtime, even if it was as filler tag-team for whoever the champs are to beat?

That might've been one of the worst re-debuts I've ever seen. HHH buried him in the promo, buried him to start the match, then buried his screen time at the end with an Oscar nominated performance for his portrayal of "The Assassination of HHH By The Coward Brock Lesnar One Day Later"

RIP In Peace, Axl Rose. May 20th, 2013 - May 20th, 2013

Not really...couple of years ago it was great now it's the same marks calling up every show.
Today it was a good show to listen. They talked about Y2J and maybe he should feud with Ambrose, they like ER as the #1 PPV so far this year. And I think they also said Cena didn't want to sell the injuries. I could of heard it wrong

strobogo

Banned
Question: What were the thoughts on David Hart Smith when he was in WWE? Anyone interested in seeing him re-teamed with Tyson Kidd so Kidd could get more airtime, even if it was as filler tag-team for whoever the champs are to beat?

I thought he was improving a lot. He started throwing mean suplexes all the time and it was pretty great since no one else was doing it at that time. Then the Hart Dynasty broke up and he was a cowboy. It was weird.

Also, why don't they just give Drew's music to Wade?

strobogo

Banned
I'm getting bummed that I'm closing in on the end of The Wire. Only 4 more episodes left and I've spaced out the previous 8 over the course of a month and a half or so. I've been stalling looking for any reason to spread it out. I had a similar feeling and course of action when I came to the end of Arrested Development. I got through up to like the last 5 episodes in 2 weeks and then took a month to finish it off.

Season 5 is so good. All of them are, I guess.

strobogo

Banned
I think you're on to something. No matches has been the end goal since the 80s. This might be the start of the beginning of the birth of the inception of the starting point of the origin of the genesis of the return of Tuesday Night Titans.

I'm getting bummed that I'm closing in on the end of The Wire. Only 4 more episodes left and I've spaced out the previous 8 over the course of a month and a half or so. I've been stalling looking for any reason to spread it out. I had a similar feeling and course of action when I came to the end of Arrested Development. I got through up to like the last 5 episodes in 2 weeks and then took a month to finish it off.

Season 5 is so good. All of them are, I guess.

Have you seen most of the "must watch" series in recent TV already? If not, just go ahead and finish it. Stalling only makes it worse. You'll get that feeling of "Man, nothing else in life will ever be this good again," but there's a lot of good stuff out there, and you'll find that feeling again even if it takes a few years.

strobogo

Banned
Have you seen most of the "must watch" series in recent TV already? If not, just go ahead and finish it. Stalling only makes it worse. You'll get that feeling of "Man, nothing else in life will ever be this good again," but there's a lot of good stuff out there, and you'll find that feeling again even if it takes a few years.

Nah, I've put off S5 Part 1 of Breaking Bad, the last half of the final season of The Office and Parks and Rec for similar reasons. I want a spin off for Gus Haynes, Bunk, and Cool Lester Smooth. Just hanging out, being pimp ass mother fuckers.

Aiii

So not worth it
Random thoughts:

YOU CAN VOTE BETWEEN JOBBER A, JOBBER B AND RANDY ORTON! WHO WILL YOU PICK? Stop this WWE, nobody's buying into it. It's a shame we can't be more organized as fans and just vote for Khali en masse so their booking plans are twarthed... ... ...Who am I kidding, they'll just rig the vote.

I love Wade's new theme song, his previous one sucked. But this one is great. It won't get him pushed, nothing will, but at least he has good music.

So, why does AJ come out alongside Big E and Dolph. Yet when she has a match one of them isn't by her side? Is it so they don't in any way imply a man might touch a woman, because PG lol?

Remember when Ryder was buried by Cena? It involved an ambulance too. How poetic.

I am developing a man crush on The Shield, the first bad-ass heels in WWE since, I dunno, Edge maybe? Probably even before that, Triple H early 00's? Good stuff.

Bryan keeps getting the biggest pops after Cena, I can't imagine him not moving on to the WHC in singles after Ziggler is done with Del Rio. Kane taking the pinfall was a bit of a surprise, but needed to end the "Bryan is the weak link" shit.

So, why is Kaitlyn suddenly finding Cody "gross" when she was all to willing to date him less than two months ago before the Bella's got a new contract and other women needed to take a backseat to them? Where's that continuity manager?

Now onto the big thing, Curtis Axel is a great name. I don't care what you say, but the way they presented it with the explanation. Perfect. I see people here complaining he didn't get promo time? That's what Heyman is for, Hennig has sucked on the mic from day one, so not a single complaint there. Heyman on the mic is perfect for the guy. I am very happy they are finally doing something with the guy, he deserves it because he's good in the ring, plain and simple.

I know people are complaining about Triple H, as always, but in the WWE Universe, where this guy is top dog (I mistyped this as god, just as accurate) getting good offense in while the commentary puts him over? WWE might be going all-in with this guy. It all depends on how it plays out though, might end with a burial. But that's doubtful, you don't put a guy with Heyman just to bury him.

All in all a decent Raw, took me a good hour to watch, which is at least three times what Raw took me in the past three weeks. Actually having some story progression is good, I don't think we've had much of that since Elimination Chamber.

Nah, I've put off S5 Part 1 of Breaking Bad, the last half of the final season of The Office and Parks and Rec for similar reasons. I want a spin off for Gus Haynes, Bunk, and Cool Lester Smooth. Just hanging out, being pimp ass mother fuckers.

lol, just finish them. Stop being scurred. I have this weird fear that if I stall on something, I'll eventually lose interest and move on because I have an enormous backlog. I need to finish and/or catch up ASAP or risk dropping the entire series.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol, just finish them. Stop being scurred. I have this weird fear that if I stall on something, I'll eventually lose interest and move on because I have an enormous backlog. I need to finish and/or catch up ASAP or risk dropping the entire series.

That's why I use Followmy.tv. That way I can keep up with shows and there's always a reminder to watch new eps and stuff. In the summer or during the holidays when there's downtime I can catch up on stuff I've been missing due to lack of time and whatnot.

strobogo

Banned
I was waiting for BB to get put up on Netflix. I'll probably do another trial of Hulu and catch up on The Office/Parks and Rec after I finish The Wire. I tried GoT but as it turns out, even beheadings and tits can't get me past the medieval setting.

I was waiting for BB to get put up on Netflix. I'll probably do another trial of Hulu and catch up on The Office/Parks and Rec after I finish The Wire. I tried GoT but as it turns out, even beheadings and tits can't get me past the medieval setting.

You suffered through dying WCW and ECW, but can't watch a medieval/fantasy setting?

Wa'srong witchu?

I feel like I've said this before. It should be repeated in any case.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know, but I've never been able to enjoy that setting. It's completely uninteresting to me to the point of just thinking about it makes me bored. Video games, books, movies, TV shows. Get that shit out of my face.

Top Bottom