• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When do we get the angle where Stephanie and Mr. H urge Vince to never book RAW again due to his incompetence? That's the one I'm waiting to see.
Yeah, like HHH will be any better, lol. Night after night of HHH burying young talent, all while his gut gets bigger and bigger.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
wwe-triple-h-hhh-happy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-16.gif
tumblr_mn52bkKdw51rnac0lo2_250.gif
tumblr_mn52bkKdw51rnac0lo3_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Price is Right is such a great show. Been watching episodes from 1984-1992.

I love Rod Roddy. RIP. Everything about being entertaining I gleaned from The Price is Right. So much showmanship in that show.

He would have made an excellent wrestling manager. He has the look.

MZLfRoJ.jpg

tCFG2qZ.jpg

jmdajr

I love Rod Roddy. RIP. Everything about being entertaining I gleaned from The Price is Right. So much showmanship in that show.

Sounds legitimate

Ondore

http://i.imgur.com/MZLfRoJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tCFG2qZ.jpg

Rod Roddy's the reason I got hooked on Price is Right in the late 80s, but it's only later I found about the greatest thing he ever did... the final episode of a short-lived game show called Hit Man.

"If you'd like to be a contestant on Hit Man... FORGET IT! And now, here's Peter Tomarken!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDBmvc0f3qQ

Ok posting here because gaming is going 100 posts a minute.

The MS show should be pretty fun.

PS4 reveal was a solid 8/10 IMO but they didnt have that "megaton" partnership / game reveal that it should have had that you just know MS will have.

I just hope they show more then EA sports games at this thing.

I got to head out for a bit so I wont see it live but Ill be back before the end.

XenoRaven

The MS show should be pretty fun.

PS4 reveal was a solid 8/10 IMO but they didnt have that "megaton" partnership / game reveal that it should have had that you just know MS will have.

I just hope they show more then EA sports games at this thing.
Get ready for Kinect, apps, and Call of Duty.

Get ready for Kinect, apps, and Call of Duty.

I am going to go out on a limb and say Final Fantasy 15 shows up and will cement Square Enix as the biggest trolls in gaming history after the "please be excited" stuff at the ps4 show.

Its just the kind of shitty thing SE would do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll just buy every console because I have money and don't care

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do this, but I still never turn on my Xbox.

TV services aren't selling me on this game system, especially considering they're gonna be US exclusive anyways.

Fortunate for colonials like me I suppose. I'll just...whatever. I don't really care what system things are on, I'll buy what I want. And I might get cable TV again. Maybe.

RAW Active on Xbox One

vote for...fuck

I don't see everyone problem with used games.

Why is everyone angry?

You can buy new for about the same price - much cheaper if you are not Day One Crazy

Explain WrassleGAF

Aiii

So not worth it

Why is everyone angry?

You can buy new for about the same price - much cheaper if you are not Day One Crazy

Explain WrassleGAF

Why would they still lower prices if you have no alternative to get older games?

jred2k

Why is everyone angry?

Explain WrassleGAF

Probably the idea that used games would have no resell value. A lot of people finance their gaming habit by trading in their old games for credit towards new ones. But, yeah, like you said waiting a couple months makes shit really cheap.

Why would they still lower prices if you have no alternative to get older games?

Because shops always have to shift stock to get new games in. Clearing warehouse space is the sole reason behind most price drops. If game gets overshipped (and thenundersells) the price drops quick.

Sales / Cheap games has nothing got to do with used games

jmdajr

Used games are a rip off. Wooop dee dooo, I get five bucks off!

Only real benefit to me is out of print games, since I don't ever trade in anything.

bangai-o

Banned
see if i can get this in, my thoughts on Raw last night

opening Ryback was okay. was he saying Cena was better than the crowed because he works harder than they do?

Sheamus vs Titus i liked. i was surprised how big Titus right there with Sheamus and his display of power. hopefully all that mass in the ring wins over Vince enough to disregard the f bomb with to the camera.

De Rio vs Langston, did AJ dye her hair? I like it.

Paul Heyman has a Dreamcast

6 man was good.

Kaitlyn is backstage picking on AJ and somehow AJ is the bully. made sense.

Layla vs AJ was kind of slow, but nice ending.

Randy Orton vs JAck Swagger was disappointing. i dont know what happened. they started out great, but right after the finger stomp portion, it all went down hill. too much selling the ankle was unnecessary.

The dvr didnt record all of Triple H vs Curt Axel. but I dont like the MR Perfect remix. I was wondering if RVD showed up at the end of the show. did he?

bangai-o

Banned
ill see if i can get this in...

my thoughts on Raw last night

opening Ryback was okay. was he saying Cena was better than the crowed because he works harder than they do?

Sheamus vs Titus i liked. i was surprised how big Titus right there with Sheamus and his display of power. hopefully all that man mass in the ring wins over Vince enough to disregard the f bomb to the camera, idiot.

De Rio vs Langston, did AJ dye her hair? I like it.

Paul Heyman has a Dreamcast

6 man was good.

Kaitlyn is backstage picking on AJ and somehow AJ is the bully. made sense.

Layla vs AJ was kind of slow, but nice ending.

Randy Orton vs JAck Swagger was disappointing. i dont know what happened. they started out great, but right after the finger stomp portion, it all went down hill. too much selling the ankle was unnecessary.

The dvr didnt record all of Triple H vs Curt Axel. but I dont like the MR Perfect remix. I was wondering if RVD showed up at the end of the show. did he?

Top Bottom