• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Not gonna lie, I was legit shook when McGillicutty walked out after dat hype.

Legit shook with laughter.

I said to my GF I bet GAF is going nuts with lols! and Genesis of McGillicutty!! comments right now. :lol

I guess its better than Bo fricken Dallas?

Oh boy. When this version repackage fails he'll be back in a few months as a time traveling rogue sent back to give HHH medicine for the heart virus.

dead.gif

Striker

I like Hennig's theme, but I don't like the name. I guess if it's because of trademarking and whatnot, why not go with Mike Hennig, since they ran with Michael before in his previous run. Maybe it'll catch on, but Curt is still better than Curtis.

He's a good worker, so hopefully he's given a decent chance. His line of "Hey!" was unintentionally funny, but at least if Heyman's around he won't have to talk.

Would also mention Big E. Langston over Del Rio was awful; he's the number one contender for the WHC and he got smacked with the kendo stick a million times (and still won), but a poke on the eye and a finisher from somebody we really know nothing about wastes him? Bad booking.

FREE TODAY! May 21 Observer Radio

Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer talk all the news. Including a full report from Raw on Monday night, all the matches and angles, what's going on with Triple H and Brock Lesnar, CURT AXEL, The Ryback and John Cena, and more. Plus, some notes on Randy Savage and tons of questions from the trusty mailbag.

So that had to be one of the worst Raw endings in some time, I'm still not even sure what happened, probably because I was fast forwarding through most of it, well the tag match was pretty damn good at least.

jred2k

Its probably a good thing last night's Raw doesn't have much to be discussed. GAF is about to go kerplunk in a couple hours.

I do find it funny, though, that it seems like Ryback and Cena's whole feud will be stipulation matches. At least somebody realizes there needs to be some shenanigans involved for their matches to not be a complete borefest.

McNei1y

So for the next few months, we'll probably get at least 4 matches involving Ryback and Cena that will either result in a Ryback loss or a non-clean Ryback win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I live, but today I'm in another "moderate risk" like yesterday. It's like nighttime out, and it's 8:45am.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hurricanes got nothing on Kaneflower.

Glad to hear it.

Tornadoes! Hurricanes are much larger but not as concentrated, and come from the sea. We have no bodies of water near us, tornadoes are basically highly concentrated freight trains (they literally sound like trains when they hit) of wind and dust and dirt and debris. It has a much smaller scope than a hurricane but simply obliterate things in its path.

Aiii

So not worth it
Tornadoes! Hurricanes are much larger but not as concentrated, and come from the sea. We have no bodies of water near us, tornadoes are basically highly concentrated freight trains (they literally sound like trains when they hit) of wind and dust and dirt and debris. It has a much smaller scope than a hurricane but simply obliterate things in its path.

All my knowledge on tornadoes comes from the movie Twister.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All my knowledge on tornadoes comes from the movie Twister.

Shameful State Secret of Oklahoma - that movie is trash but Oklahomans love the fuck out of it. (I'm not from OK, just living here!)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Centuries of inbreeding.

speak for yourselves!

The death toll's lowered so that's good. So what did I miss last night on Raw? McGillicutty was called back up - did he get buried? Did he fall flat on his face? Is he salvageable? Gimme the scoop people!

Not gonna lie, I was legit shook when McGillicutty walked out after dat hype.

I think it might of been okay if they did something to justify the move. I think it could have worked if he went through some major change in character like Skip to Ryback or Husky's transformation to Bray Wyatt where the appeal of their new identity makes you not give a shit that they used to be a generic bad NXT contender. Instead they have him do nothing to separate him from his McGillicutty-self then made him look like a bitch to papa haich in promo, slap, and match form.

jmdajr

speak for yourselves!

The death toll's lowered so that's good. So what did I miss last night on Raw? McGillicutty was called back up - did he get buried? Did he fall flat on his face? Is he salvageable? Gimme the scoop people!

The Genesis of Curtis Axel was saved when HHH suffered HBK levels of breaking down during the match.

memories

Kacho

Gold Member
I live, but today I'm in another "moderate risk" like yesterday. It's like nighttime out, and it's 8:45am.

Glad you are safe, dude.

The ending of RAW sure was something. HHH selling whatever it was he was selling was comical. The reactions here were great.

lupinko

If Curtis Axel has some success and can become something will he come up with a different name like The Axel? Or whatever, because this reminds of me Rocky Maivia.

Though at this time with current WWE booking, there's no way that could happen.

Jamie OD

What happened to Mr. H? I had to skip RAW last night.

Paul Heyman introduced Curtis Axel (the former Michael McGillicutty and acknowledged as such) as his newest signing. Triple H arrived wanting to beat up Heyman and barely paid any attention to Axel so we got HHH Vs Axel for the main event later that night. At the match itself HHH beat up Axel but collapsed due to his injuries and the show ended with him being attended to by doctors.

I thought he needed a quick breather but then we ran out of time, download the WWE APP to watch HHH take in the air needed to sustain himself.

Bowser

According to F4WOnline.com, last night's angle with Triple H to end Raw was reportedly the beginning of a concussion angle for HHH.

According to the report, Triple H will be kept off TV for awhile, and when he returns, it is likely that the McMahon family, Stephanie and Vince, will return to TV to urge Triple H never to wrestle again due to the concussion.

Kmrhy.gif

UberTag

When do we get the angle where Stephanie and Mr. H urge Vince to never book RAW again due to his incompetence? That's the one I'm waiting to see.

0_display_image.png

Well, I know we had that one... but make it stick this time.

Top Bottom