• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Toki767

It's weird that Bryan will be getting the hot tag since it's usually the smaller guy being the face in peril. I guess they figure Bryan gets the crowd to care more during a comeback than Kane.

Ithil

Bryan gets such massive reactions whenever he gets hot tags, he always tears up the place. Anyone with at least one working eye and ear would push him to the moon.

somedevil

Bryan gets such massive reactions whenever he gets hot tags, he always tears up the place. Anyone with at least one working eye and ear would push him to the moon.

I have this fear iin the back of my mind that they are going to build him up to face Cena. Also, man Rollins took that german on his head.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who is goign to face Shield after this? PTP is the only other team I even know of. They could be cool as faces though

but you know I'm sure it'll be Sheamus and Orton or something

Who is goign to face Shield after this? PTP is the only other team I even know of. They could be cool as faces though

but you know I'm sure it'll be Sheamus and Orton or something

And it in turn will lead into a heel turn for Orton and another exciting Orton/Sheamus feud where they don't click at all, huzzah!

Top Bottom