• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

2 weeks in a row WWE fucks up a good match with a shitting ending. SoulPlaya that's twice Kane lost in a lol way.. I think it's time for the solo tip

Terrible ending move, had no impact whatsoever. That was a prime opportunity to show off Rollins' finisher, whatever it is, could have introduced it there, it was perfect.

Holy shit that flying knee....awesome match, glad I watched Raw tonight, that was worth it.

That flying knee had no impact at all, it was just like a regular move you see in the middle of a match.

Well we did get a good match after all, what a twist.
It can only go downhill from here, let's pretend that during the shields belt posing that little box indicating that Raw is over appeared in the bottom corner of our screens, that was an okay raw guys, yep.

Finished arrested development.

Raw good or should I play bioshock infinite

Just got a good tag title match, but it's probably all downhill from here.

Heavy said:
Terrible ending move, had no impact whatsoever. That was a prime opportunity to show off Rollins' finisher, whatever it is, could have introduced it there, it was perfect.

They introduced it against Cena a week or two ago and it looked a lot better (Cena actually sold the impact really well, plus it was from a more favourable angle), but that's always going to be the trouble with a striking finisher - they're hard to hit safely and still look great (and, hey, not everyone can be as awesome as Shinsuke Nakamura). Really, Rollins should have kept God's Last Gift, which was a small package driver.

Seems like they are protecting Bryan now by Kane taking the pins now. Wonder where it going because Bryan should not turn heel.

The "you are just Kane" line to me is setting up Kane to turn heel. Look out for a "Yes...I am just Kane and Kane is a monster" line soon.

Then Bryan gets the final countdown entrance music and....goes on to lose to Cena. Kane goes on to face the undertaker to prove himself and the Big Show turns heel...or face...I forget.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE has gotten so lazy they don't even repackage them. It's just 'fuck it, he has a new name CURTIS AXEL. Done! Let's get coffee.'

Thorakai

Seems like they are protecting Bryan now by Kane taking the pins now. Wonder where it going because Bryan should not turn heel.

Would be cool if Kane wants to face Daniel Bryan in a match to push his buddy to the limit and show him he is not the weak link. Daniel comes out victorious after a grueling match and suggests to Kane they go back for the tag-team titles. Kane tells Daniel he is destined for something better and pushes him to win the WWE title, parting ways as best friends forever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So how come WWE ripped off the Goldberg character with Ryback but missed the part where giving Goldberg a mic was a bad idea?

ib2hCHW8SiGVtF.gif

lol @ that guy covering his mouth

He was legit shook.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The "you are just Kane" line to me is setting up Kane to turn heel. Look out for a "Yes...I am just Kane and Kane is a monster" line soon.

Then Bryan gets the final countdown entrance music and....goes on to lose to Cena. Kane goes on to face the undertaker to prove himself and the Big Show turns heel...or face...I forget.
I think that line is indicating that Bryan is going heel. It would be cool if it were the other way around, but WWE isn't smart enough to swerve this.

I think that line is indicating that Bryan is going heel. It would be cool if it were the other way around, but WWE isn't smart enough to swerve this.

Probably right. I just don't really see much for Kane to do after though if he isn't a heel. Maybe he'll change after a singles program with a heel Bryan.

Top Bottom