• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Alucard

Banned
I appreciate that TNA actually has storylines and tries to develop feuds. I feel like I know the character motivations better than I do most WWE guys'.

I appreciate that TNA actually has storylines and tries to develop feuds. I feel like I know the character motivations better than I do most WWE guys'.

The effort is there. The execution is still hit or miss and they push the wrong guys. But the writing is good and the character development is getting better.

somedevil

I just can't figure out what they see in Ken Anderson anymore.

He was in WWE. The problem I see with TNA is that they don't have any good up and coming talent in there system. With Triple H now in charge they are hiring all the big name Indie guys they use to ignore. This a problem and no matter how many guys like Chris Masters they could sign they need to get talent like Callihan, Pac and samuray del sol.

Ithil

He was in WWE. The problem I see with TNA is that they don't have any good up and coming talent in there system. With Triple H now in charge they are hiring all the big name Indie guys they use to ignore. This a problem and no matter how many guys like Chris Masters they could sign they need to get talent like Callihan, Pac and samuray del sol.

Not only are WWE snatching up big indie names, but the fact that they're open to indie guys now probably will make a lot of guys on the indies hold out for a possibly WWE offer instead of taking any TNA offer.

I'm planning to make a big ole topic contrasting the original Bioshock with Infinite, I'm just too lazy currently :p

It wasn't a shitty game by any means, but very disappointing and shallow. I don't take my words back.

*edit, good impact on Luke Harper's lariat this week;

i8KTNgiQGSXjM.gif

so what is this guy's character?? is he a mechanic??(i dont watch NXT)

Sokantish

He's a crazy hillbilly that's part of a cult.

I'm planning to make a big ole topic contrasting the original Bioshock with Infinite, I'm just too lazy currently :p

It wasn't a shitty game by any means, but very disappointing and shallow. I don't take my words back.

It was better than Bioshock 2 at least! I actually thought it was just as good as Bioshock. At least the last third of the game was better than Bioshock's!

hated the end of infinte. but the combat was really fun. i wouldnt call it shallow by any means

The original Bioshock had its fair share of problems, believe me, I know.

I haven't played 2 yet outside of the MP.

Infinite had a better paced story (although I personally enjoyed Rapture and its characters far more), but it literally removed everything interesting about the original's gameplay. All that was left were the vigors.

3 of them did the same thing except with a different status effect (Fire, Electricity, Crows) and the 4th one was a shitty version of a previous mechanic (Hacking). The rest of the vigors were cool though, but the original generally had more unique ones.

And my god at the guns, they removed all the good ones from the previous game (Chemical thrower, crossbow, all the different ammo types for all the weapons) and just added generic shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can I openly admit that ever since the Bo thing, I've been a way more positive poster? I don't know why, but Bo incites this calmness in me. I just know that everything's gonna be ok.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can I openly admit that ever since the Bo thing, I've been a way more positive poster? I don't know why, but Bo incites this calmness in me. I just know that everything's gonna be ok.

You're A-Bo-K

Kaladin

CZW Tournament of Death update:

Due to personal reasons, Matt Tremont will not be in action. With Tremont out, Joe Gacy has pulled himself from TOD!

This has lead to a NEW 'Tournament of Death' first round:
* NEW * Ultraviolent Dog Collar Match: MASADA vs. Ron Mathis
* NEW * Mummified Barbed Wire Match: Danny Havoc vs. Rory Mondo
* Ultraviolent Ladders Match: Lucky tHURteen vs. Scotty Vortekz
* International Pains of Glass: CZW owner DJ Hyde vs. Takumi Tsukamoto

In non-tournament action: Drake Younger vs. Devon Moore in a Scaffold Match

After months of speculation, this will be Sami Callihan's last CZW event. Who will he face?

Drew Gulak, OI4K's Jake & Dave Crist, and Tommy Dreamer will also be on-hand at 'Tournament of Death' at June 8.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what's the over/under on DJ Hyde being seriously injured on this event?

Top Bottom