• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

What did Sandow say, I missed it?

Randy has voices inside his head
Just watching him puts me to bed.
(puts me to sleep)
Randy walks down here on this ramp his expression stays the same
Does his pose up in the corner can't think of anything more lame.
All his tattoos are disgusting
All that oil on him is heinous
I guess you get to sit back and watch me beat this ignoramus.

He sang a song that insulted Orton, to the tune of Orton's theme.

Randy has voices inside his head
Just watching him puts me to bed.
(puts me to sleep)
Randy walks down here on this ramp his expression stays the same
Does his pose up in the corner can't think of anything more lame.
All his tattoos are disgusting
All that oil on him is heinous
I guess you get to sit back and watch me beat this ignoramus.
lol damn that is good

krae_man

Gifcam test

LpLTgas.gif

I still don't get how Showster is supposed to be the heel here. Orton was the one being a non-trusting cunt during Mania. Showster was actually fully cooperative.

Ithil

I'm gonna guess that Ziggler wins tonight. Del Rio's beaten Swagger and Ziggler, Swagger's beaten Del Rio and Ziggler, and Ziggler hasn't beaten either yet (unless you count the cash-in), so I'm assuming they want them all at least 1:1 in victories by ER, to make them equal.

Kaladin

I'm gonna guess that Ziggler wins tonight. Del Rio's beaten Swagger and Ziggler, Swagger's beaten Del Rio and Ziggler, and Ziggler hasn't beaten either yet (unless you count the cash-in), so I'm assuming they want them all at least 1:1 in victories by ER, to make them equal.

Lol, equal.

Honestly, I'd bet the only reason Orton isn't gone is because of Triple H.

I think WWE didn't want to let him go as popular as he was/still is. But Orton is pretty solid in the ring to great when paired with somebody who is at least decent. But this is a company who hasn't fired JTG yet

XenoRaven

Wait, so NJPW still lets old guys wrestle, but they just wrestle against each other and it's in a dark match instead of on the main card? I'm in heaven.

Jericho giving Bootaaay a shoutout!

Edit: damn, beaten! We need to get a GIF of that for when someone wants to speak to Bootaaay.

Double edit: This Fandango is the most on/off thing I've seen on WWE in a while. Either the crowd is totally into it or they couldn't give two shits.

Top Bottom