• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

krae_man

Beside "That finisher doesn't look devastating enough" complaints are all nonsense anyway. 90% of finishers are nothing more then falling face or back first ranging from waist to neck height.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Zack Ryder is the worst wrestler the Internet has ever clamored for.

number47

Does anyone else get a old , slow pace wrestling vibe from RAW tonight?

they really have been feeding this crowd what they want. Non smark cities really are enjoying these non cm punk shows.

krae_man

antonioa1fd9.gif

Wait...

WWE is promoting Main Event? You mean they actually would like viewers to watch that show? I had NO IDEA...

EDIT:

Props to Cesaro for being able to name all the WWE shows. Ryback needs cuecards to remember to say "Ryback Rules."

Ithil

Hell yeah, Cesaro. Seeing him jobbing pointlessly was painful. That was the way to go, no five languages, no generic foreign heel thing, no yodelling, just Cesaro being a badass. I hope he's getting one of the MITB cases this year.

Hell yeah, Cesaro. Seeing him jobbing pointlessly was painful. That was the way to go, no five languages, no generic foreign heel thing, no yodelling, just Cesaro being a badass. I hope he's getting one of the MITB cases this year.

The way he deadlifted Ryder was great. Cesaro could be a real beast.

We should have all the wrestlers in paramilitary outfits band together...Kaitlin, S.H.I.E.L.D. and Cesaro, (and Swagger?) and have them form a Rainbow Seven of badassedness.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I half expect the Aces and Eights to roll up in a tank.

Top Bottom