• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Man I was hoping to see him botch the Figure 4 Leglock yet again.

EDIT: LAWLS he almost did. He almost put the opponent's leg underneath.

Still, the crowd couldn't give 2 shits about him. Give him the stunner next to see if he gets a better reaction. -_-

The crowd gave a nice big pop for his return, and he was getting a good amount of pops through-out the match. Miz is slowly getting over, people just need to give him a chance and a while.

I bet Kane reminded HHH that he wasn't in the main event. Fucking hell, Cena needed this, too. Kane is like that kiss-ass in school that reminds the teacher that there was supposed to be a test today.

Fuck Kane.

ecurbj

I'm seriously thinking about going to Money In The Bank 2013. Not sure. This would be my first live WWE event too. It's coming to Philadelphia and I live near Philadelphia.

Hmmm.

strobogo

Banned
Still using that logic? It's the main event, and Kane is in it. Kane wrestled a singles match on last week's RAW, it didn't involve Cena, and that was the main event.

Just wondering, do you consider the match that goes on at 10:30 to be the main event when the show actually closes with a 20 minute promo segment? Kane is totally main eventing Raw tonight, but there are a lot of shows where Kofi is technically in the final match of the night, but the actual main event is a long promo segment. I don't know if I really count those matches as "main events".

Kacho

Gold Member
The crowd gave a nice big pop for his return, and he was getting a good amount of pops through-out the match. Miz is slowly getting over, people just need to give him a chance and a while.

He just has that stigma attached to him for being a reality TV star. At least for my buddies and I. It's hard to accept him.

He's got heart. I'll give him that.

j8iUGmq.jpg

ecurbj

Money in the Bank matches are always great, I'd do it
I'm leaning to it. I have a few friends that want to go also. So this should be one I go to. I wonder who will be participating in the MiTB match?!

And of course The Shield will win the WWE Tag Team titles and that would bring D. Brine in singles match which then puts him up in a rivalry against Ziggles! YEAH!

Top Bottom