• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Ithil

I love how The Shield instantly turn into a pile of bumbling idiots as soon as it's just Cena, after being a great team against Kane and Bryan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just wondering, do you consider the match that goes on at 10:30 to be the main event when the show actually closes with a 20 minute promo segment? Kane is totally main eventing Raw tonight, but there are a lot of shows where Kofi is technically in the final match of the night, but the actual main event is a long promo segment. I don't know if I really count those matches as "main events".
Nope, in that case, it's the promo that's the main event.

Ithil

I like how they keep chipping away all the "big deal" ness of beating the Shield. Instead of them being undefeated, now Ambrose has lost a singles match, so they're only undefeated as a team, then they're only undefeated as a team overall because they've lost men in elimination tags. Then they're only undefeated as a team overall in full pinfalls, as they've lost team matches by DQ.

So.....any impact of "beating the Shield" is gone.

Top Bottom