• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Menome

This sounds like a feud that needs settling in a GWF House Show TONITE.

Providing that Mr SephMahon has everything sorted from moving in.

RBH

calo.gif

hector.gif

:')
Yeah!

Seen them twice before yesterday, on tour for Decemberunderground and Crash Love, v good both times. Davey can't go as hard on the screaming as he used to, but it's been 20 years.

Syder

Dontaku was pretty good. Not a whole lot to say about it though.

Cody was better than usual. Kenny's singles matches, as usual, unmissable. Main Event went as expected but it was still pretty good.

Strax

GOTG made me believe WWE never deserved Batista and that he was going to be big

Vol 2 made me believe he already is big and is going to be even more popular. Can't wait.

Post-Avengers Infinity War I think he'll have a Michael Madsen/Kurt Russell type of career, at best.

I also just had beers with a fellow Last Podcast on the Left/wrasslin fan. Had a really awesome time and a great conversation. Everything from Last Podcast related stuff to New Japan, WWE, Lapsed Fan to old school punk, Throbbing Gristle/Psychic TV, Swans etc.

Was a great evening. I shudder to think how I will feel in the morning.

Pikma

Banned
Stone Cold Steve Austin on the House of Horrors shitshow

"This match was 50/50 with fans. Some hated it, some liked it. I watched it as a fan and loved the shit out of it. Seeing Bray & Randy scrap all over the house was unique. I thought it was shot and edited very well. The music, score and cinematography was great. I thought it was executed damn near to perfection and it was a nice surprise for Bray Wyatt to get the win"

Someone show this poor man Final Deletion

I'm glad Austin can appreciate some supernatural silliness, though after you go through 98 and 99 with Taker and Kane he may just be too used to it.

somedevil

Well its official:

Earlier today in Japan Kairi Hojo announced that she would be leaving the STARDOM promotion after winning the Artist of STARDOM alongside Konami and Hiromi Mimura from Queens Quest at Shinkiba today.

Kairi requested to team as Threedom one last time tomorrow in Japan. Io and Mayu agreed. They will face Kyona, Hiromi and HZK.

This will be her final match before reporting to WWE as she signed a three year contract with the company earlier this year.

Hojo, 28, got her start in wrestling training with Stardom in 2011, graduating STARDOM’s third class of trainees, alongside Act Yasukawa, Natsumi Showzuki and Yuuri Haruka.

Top Bottom