• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Nekofrog

Banned
For some reason I've forgotten what mongos voice sounds like but I seem to remember it hitting that same Billy Gunn tone that I hate

GOTG made me believe WWE never deserved Batista and that he was going to be big

Vol 2 made me believe he already is big and is going to be even more popular. Can't wait.

Biggest-Geek-Ever's name is Zack
giphy.gif

I honestly wouldn't.

A lot of ECW's stuff doesn't hold up too well today.

A chronological WCW watch might be better.

ECW on the network is ok. But with copyright issues with music and all, watching the show without their original entrance music hurts it. From Sandman, to Raven, to Taz, ect.

When "Natural born killas" came on, you knew the gangstas were about to kill someone...

Anth0ny

No one is going to believe me, but I just got back from MSG and Ivan Koloff just beat Bruno Sammartino at the wrestling matches. Everyone was crying, myself included.

Toki767

Hmm...Batista wants to do a program with HHH as his retirement match.

Wonder if they might do that for Mania next year.

Del Rio is not worth this trouble people go to book him. He no shows constantly, has gotten into a fair few fights and just overall seems like a complete hassle to work with.

ElRenoRaven

Good god. I really should not be watching this weeks Total Divas right now. You have fucking agents for animals. You have animal Instagram models, etc. I just......I ......WTF!?!?!

I'm about done with Total Divas too, it was never good but it was pretty much the only place women on the roster would get character development but I just can't stand the thing from a production standpoint and I don't really give a shit about anyone involved anymore not even Renee and it feels like it's going even more carny.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
THE SECRET OF PENTAGON JR'S TRUE IDENTITY

Presented by Miller Lite.

I've cracked the code on who Pentagon Jr really is.

1. Loves to break arms.
2. Has no fear.
3. Has creepy eyes.
4. Has an odd couple tag team with his brother.
5. Has an undead motif.

He's Lex Luger!

1. Loves to break arms.
2. Is too dumb to have fear.
3. Has creepy druggy eyes.
4. Has an odd couple tag team with his brother in paint, the Stinger!
5. Died once to become the Total Package.

THE SECRET OF PENTAGON JR'S TRUE IDENTITY

Presented by Miller Lite.

I've cracked the code on who Pentagon Jr really is.

1. Loves to break arms.
2. Has no fear.
3. Has creepy eyes.
4. Has an odd couple tag team with his brother.
5. Has an undead motif.

He's Lex Luger!

1. Loves to break arms.
2. Is too dumb to have fear.
3. Has creepy druggy eyes.
4. Has an odd couple tag team with his brother in paint, the Stinger!
5. Died once to become the Total Package.
I also use recreationally.

ElRenoRaven

I'm about done with Total Divas too, it was never good but it was pretty much the only place women on the roster would get character development but I just can't stand the thing from a production standpoint and I don't really give a shit about anyone involved anymore not even Renee and it feels like it's going even more carny.

I've always watched it for the goofiness. I like Renee and Dean. I like the Bellas and Bryan. But it just floors me some of the shit going on. Most of it fake obviously. However I looked. There are actually agents for damn animals. and apparently Animal agents and instigram models, etc are real. I guess I'm just getting fucking old. It just makes no sense to me.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/10...er-the-broken-elements-of-the-hardys.html?p=1 Few hours ago. The type of thing one does to win a lawsuit, not make a deal

That says nothing at all about the status of a deal. And just yesterday PWI said this:

I don't know what you have been reading, but it wasn't PWInsider.com. We have never reported there was a lawsuit filed, because NO LAWSUIT WAS EVER FILED over the Broken Hardys gimmick. WWE isn't doing it because they wanted the nostalgia pop and run for the Hardys. The fact Matt Hardy is screaming "Delete" on the Payback PPV this past weekend and the company wasn't hiding it is pretty much proof they are confident they can use the gimmick. Unless Anthem files a lawsuit, nothing is going to happen. WWE will eventually use the gimmick.

So I don't think that article means what you think it means

Top Bottom