• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Heroman

Banned
Is this what midnight gaf felt like?
New page
cbKBp23.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mongo is under appreciated at the desk. He's frankly the best person on Nitro until Schiavone comes in when they expand to two hours.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Could not stand Bischoff as a commentator.

He's pretty much the worst. At least someone like Matt Striker might contribute an interesting factoid once or twice a match. At least Josh Matthews has a great suit game.

Bischoff, especially as a face, is an awful play by play man. Like Vince, he doesn't know the moves, unlike Vince, he has no idea how to build drama or bounce off the other guy in the booth.

Oersted

Guilty as charged on all accounts. When it was time for me to win, I would stand up for myself and say I need to get this victory. But most of the time it was putting over guys and you mentioned AJ [Styles]. I take great pride in the fact that when he came into the company, and I know how Vince thinks and that he doesn’t care what people have done outside of the walls of the WWE, I knew that if I could work with him for a couple of months that I could help him with the small little things that he didn’t know about WWE that he picked up in about two weeks. And also get him over with the boss right away. And that’s basically what happened, and AJ is the best in the world I would say at this point. He was when he came in but still there was a little bit of a transition. And then working with [Dean] Ambrose and all the stuff we did with him tearing up my jacket and the potted plant and the thumbtacks and all that stuff was great. And then I transitioned over to Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins and I worked a while with Roman Reigns which was great and Sami Zayn and Neville, the list goes on and on.

Good guy Jericho

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So I'm thinking about doing a chronological ECW watch on the network.

Worth it or nah? My tolerance for cringe is pretty high fyi.

NXT is going to ruin her
tumblr_oon4difJoO1qkmus5o1_400.gif
Has Io's joining been confirmed yet? Kairi was supposedly leaving in April but last I saw she was still in Japan working Stardom shows. I think NXT would be good for both of them, more money and exposure, easier work on what's probably a much more forgiving ring.
Jesus, I want to die some times.
I'm just tired man. I gotta get away, just irritated of shit.

I feel ya, that's how I feel especially the last two years. Today was the first time in two months that I got away from, stressful, irritating shit for any extended period of time.

RBH

So I'm thinking about doing a chronological ECW watch on the network.

Worth it or nah? My tolerance for cringe is pretty high fyi.
I honestly wouldn't.

A lot of ECW's stuff doesn't hold up too well today.

A chronological WCW watch might be better.

Zach

Replace Benoit with Pepe McMichael and you've got yourself a deal.

A WCW watch might be better?! RBH, you're supposed to be The WCW Avenger!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thunder is one of about three things that will bring me back to the network. I'll also come back when E&C season two drops, and also Sunday Night Heat would bring me back.

Top Bottom