• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

this is actually safe
imgrc0073796176.jpg

It's also correct

Tall4Life

says the grandpa with '4life' in his username

Um, excuse me. I'm one of the youngest here besides OINK. I also put the 4life in my name because when I first made a youtube account in 2006, it suggested that I make my username "MyActualShootName4Life" and I didn't want to use my shoot name so i put tall instead

the nwo were a bunch of non-drawing jabronis brother

Lavar Ball (after UCLA lost in the NCAA tournament) "You can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow".

Fun facts: His son is half white, got out scored by two white guys on his team in that game, and the team that won the NCAA tournament had 4 white guys on the team.

Lavar also doubled down on the statement too and basically said "it's not racist, it's just fact"
Lavar says shit publicity, he should host a show with Skip Bayless lol

Um, excuse me. I'm one of the youngest here besides OINK. I also put the 4life in my name because when I first made a youtube account in 2006, it suggested that I make my username "MyActualShootName4Life" and I didn't want to use my shoot name so i put tall instead

the nwo were a bunch of non-drawing jabronis brother

But how tall are you?

Zach

It doesn't matter that some posters are significantly older than you, OwensIsNow, when you're going to die in a few months of a MARIJUANA OVERDOSE.

Caderfix

Welp, I'm 25 so I'm in between. I'll just wait until the old and the young fellas take each other out and use the opportunity to take over.

The olds should retire and the youngs should pay their dues first.

Top Bottom