• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

miserable

C_R5GVtXUAE6tuV.jpg:small

Heroman

Banned
Dominion 6/11 full Card

* IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega
* IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
* NEVER Openweight Championship: Minoru Suzuki (c) vs. Hirooki Goto **(Lumberjack Deathmatch)**
* IWGP Tag Team Championship War Machine (Hanson & Raymond Rowe) (c) vs. Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa)
* IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: Roppongi Vice (Beretta & Rocky Romero) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)
* Cody vs. Michael Elgin
* Takahashi vs the winner of the best of the super jr winner.

This is one of the best cards of the year

Pikma

Banned
Dominion 6/11 Card

* NEVER Openweight Championship: Minoru Suzuki (c) vs. Hirooki Goto **(Lumberjack Deathmatch)**
* IWGP Tag Team Championship War Machine (Hanson & Raymond Rowe) (c) vs. Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa)
* IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: Roppongi Vice (Beretta & Rocky Romero) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson)
* Cody vs. Michael Elgin
Probably one of the best cards my eyes have ever seen

Sephzilla

When Steph's doing publicity photos she always looks like she has that slight glimpse of her feeling superior to whomever she's with. She looks way more natural in family photos.

Dominion 6/11 full Card

* Cody vs. Michael Elgin

Thats a fucking incredible card. I am keen for every match.

Raw64life

Dominion 6/11 full Card

* Cody vs. Michael Elgin

"People liked WK11 right? Let's just do that again"

As someone who doesn't get Elgin, I'm glad to see him being fed to Cody. Should be a spectacularly average match.

With the ladder match at last year's Dominion, seems like they're making Dominion the PPV where they do crazy stipulation matches they basically never do otherwise.

"People liked WK11 right? Let's just do that again"

As someone who doesn't get Elgin, I'm glad to see him being fed to Cody. Should be a spectacularly average match.

With the ladder match at last year's Dominion, seems like they're making Dominion the PPV where they do crazy stipulation matches they basically never do otherwise.

Elgin is good with the right guy... I mean he had a 5* match with Naito a few months ago afterall...

But yeah vs Cody I expect nothing eventful

When Steph's doing publicity photos she always looks like she has that slight glimpse of her feeling superior to whomever she's with. She looks way more natural in family photos.
She has to put on an act more than everyone in the family. She doesn't know what normal is.

Elgin is good with the right guy... I mean he had a 5* match with Naito a few months ago afterall...

But yeah vs Cody I expect nothing eventful
I think Elgin is a solid big man who needs someone good to bounce off of

Saw him vs. Juice a year ago and it was a total snoozefest (didn't help they were following Pentagon vs. Fenix) and the crowd was dead for it. That was my introduction to Elgin, then after the match he whined to the crowd how no one cared and he wished he would've stayed in Japan lol

Just saw him vs. ZSJ and it was match of the night and dude did a speech about how he loves coming there for the fan reactions. Haha

I think NJPW are struggling to know what to do with Elgin now. His match against Naito and the ladder match last year were great but otherwise Ive never really gotten him either.

Looking at the BOSJ card

Ricochet vs. Taichi is gonna be match of the year brehs

Dragon Lee/Takahashi rematch yesssssssssssss. Their match earlier this year is still one of my favorites

Ok, so I just heard the news about Emma. At this point I think it's safe to say that the curse of Batsie is far more dangerous than the curse of Menome.
>waits for emma to return from injury
>she returns only to get sidelined with months of vignettes teasing a gimmick that never even came to be
>finally debuts and is injured a month later

7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif

Top Bottom