• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Lavar.gif

they really had my boy samoa joe lose clean to seth rollins with a weak knee

They have completely dropped the ball on this dude out the gate.

Like, he's a henchman and part of a HHH/Steph faction you don't see. He just comes out, we're told under orders, beats people up and leaves in the name of HHH.

I feel like they have absolutely no idea what to do with him when in reality, he should be the guy going up against the likes of a Brock and Strowman.

Like, he's a henchman and part of a HHH/Steph faction you don't see. He just comes out, we're told under orders, beats people up and leaves in the name of HHH.

I feel like they have absolutely no idea what to do with him when in reality, he should be the guy going up against the likes of a Brock and Strowman.

It's obvious the planned Stable idea died and now they've got no idea what to do with Joe

I think it's a combo of Seth's injury meant their match at Fastlane never happened so Joe was just there for quite some time in the WM build up.

Then WWE made the dumb as fuck decision of not having him involved in the Wrestlemania match at all despite it making perfect sense for him to come down during it.

And after that, whatever plans of the HHH/KO/Joe faction got scraped with the shakeup and then no HHH on TV made him look like an idiot shouting about doing HHH's work when he does the clean job to a fucker with a weak knee.

Caderfix

>waits for emma to return from injury
>she returns only to get sidelined with months of vignettes teasing a gimmick that never even came to be
>finally debuts and is injured a month later

7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif

My curse is widespread and takes people out for a few months. Batsie's is focused and takes Emma out for a few years.

A tag team composed by the two of you would probably mean the end of professional wrestling.

Recall

After the latest Lapsed Fan my appreciation of Goldberg has risen plus my disdain and hatred for Russo and Nash is at all time high too.

Sephzilla

Top Bottom