• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sycho Sid was pretty good in gotg2 as well

Sephzilla

After reading the wiki for Southland Talez, I kinda want to watch it. So much stuff I could make fun of already.

i havent seen the movie myself i only heard it be considered rock doing some kind of "serious" role. isn't it from the donnie darko guy?

imBask

Banned
The Rock is the greatest wrestler of all time AND one of the biggest hollywood star of all time

case closed just go to bed until Monday Night RAM

Sephzilla

The funny thing is that I think even Jarrett knows he is viewed as a shit champion. He was probably so insecure about it that he made a new promotion and make himself champion just to feel better.

The funny thing is that I think even Jarrett knows he is viewed as a shit champion. He was probably so insecure about it that he made a new promotion and make himself champion just to feel better.
That was before his father made him champion when he was under his father's promotion. He was champion a lot in those days.

Caderfix

The Rock is the greatest wrestler of all time AND one of the biggest hollywood star of all time

case closed just go to bed until Monday Night RAM

You should hold back a little on the meds you're taking for your foot pain, friend, you are starting to sound crazy.

imBask

Banned
when did you like him more when he was implying his opponent was handicapped, gay or when he was sexually harassing the women on screen?

I mean if you wanna go down that route, why do you watching wrestling? Every wrestler was a piece of shit at some point, it's the worst business in the world

Mick "Please stop hitting me in the head Rock, there's a reason i keep giving you my back" Foley is one of the only good people in wrestling.

imBask

Banned
DX and NWO are also pieces of shit that's not the point. The point is that wrestling is stupid and everyone got involved in bad angles

it's as if there was only one (or two) company to work for and you kinda had no other choice but to follow the booking you were given by the ACTUAL horrible people ��

but yeah keep blaming The Rock, the nicest guy in the world, for Vince's booking

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
stone colds entire gimmick was fighting against elitism and hating everyone equally
DX and NWO are also pieces of shit that's not the point. The point is that wrestling is stupid and everyone got involved in bad angles

it's as if there was only one (or two) company to work for and you kinda had no other choice but to follow the booking you were given by the ACTUAL horrible people ��

but yeah keep blaming The Rock, the nicest guy in the world, for Vince's booking

You didnt say 'The Rock is the best guy in the world' yo usaid hes the best wrestler. The Rock is a character. What Dwayne Johnson does has zero bearing on The Rock as 'the best wrestler'
Titus Oneil is dad of the year so is he the best pro wrestler of the modern era?

Top Bottom