• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Chopper

I'm at Raw. The boos for Roman are fucking brutal. Not a cheer in the house. If you hear anything else on TV, we've been muted to shit.

Duuuuude, fuck those spoilers. I'm skipping the show.

Honestly hasn't been a bad show. Crowd has been pretty dead though other than for Roman.

I'm at Raw. The boos for Roman are fucking brutal. Not a cheer in the house. If you hear anything else on TV, we've been muted to shit.

I'm watching the live feed and there were very clear dueling "Roman Sucks/Let's Go Roman" chants. So there were absolutely cheers in the house.

Hex

Banned
would you blame Zach or Seph for the racist angle at GWF 3?
01_Nachreiner.jpg

Hmm

Heroman

Banned
Raw in the UK already sounds like it's off to a winner in the first segment

Kurt isn't there so Ambrose and Miz and joint guest GMs. Books Strowman V Kalisto with Strowman with one hand behind his back, then Ambrose books Miz V Balor

EDIT: AND MORE

Balor defeated The Miz via pinfall. During the match Maryse got on the apron and accidentally got knocked off by Balor. Miz got on the mic and said as acting GM, the referee was required to DQ Balor. Ambrose came out and said the DQ has been overturned and the match was being restarted. Ambrose then had Maryse banned from ringside. Balor hit the Coup De Grace for the pinfall.

*Backstage, Nia Jax told Alexa Bliss that she wants the next shot at the Women’s Title. Alexa said she would talk to Angle when Angle returns. Nia said for right now, Alexa has a new best friend.

2 – Alexa Bliss with Nia Jax vs. Mickie James with Bayley is up now
This can't miss TV!!!!.

How did WWE manage to get Jeff back in the UK? TNA would always write him off TV when they came to the UK, we assumed because his drug felonies meant he wasn't allowed in.

With shitebag May in power, I doubt the immigration law has been relaxed

Syder

How did WWE manage to get Jeff back in the UK? TNA would always write him off TV when they came to the UK, we assumed because his drug felonies meant he wasn't allowed in.

Linda asked Trump to pull some strings.

It's been long enough since his conviction that his ban is no longer in place. At least that's how Meltzer explained it. So it wouldn't have been a problem for TNA anymore either.

somedevil

Raw Spoilers:

They are booking Cesaro and Sheamus as killers by them defeating all the tag teams to face the Hardyz again.

Tag Team Turmoil/Gauntlet spoilers

Sheamus & Cesaro entered first and basically ran through every other team barring a few near falls at the end. Now they are #1 Contenders. Match was good at the end with Golden Truth vs. Sheamus and Cesaro

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/gallery/wwe-tryout-london-may-2017-photos#fid-40105269

Notable people being Martin Kirby, TK Cooper & Travis Banks, Chris Brookes, Stevie Boy, Liam Thompson, Jurn Simmons, Flash Morgan Webster, Josh Bodom & Adam Maxted

BT Gunn was also there, seen a picture of him amongst the others. Don't think there's any chance of WWE being interested in Thompson mind you, unless he's trying to get into coaching in the performance centre, but I don't know if he's involved with any of the schools up here.

Top Bottom