• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

JJ may be the worst champion ever.

This reminds me: I've been listening to some OSW Review podcasts (quick backstory: they got me back into wrassle after I watched their Hogan Era review series) and these dudes actually like Jarrett. Ha! I'm listening to WCW Champion Jeff Jarrett Era shows and they're like "Jarrett is great" and I'm like wuuuuuuuuuuuut.

But I remember disagreeing with them a lot. Like, I'm pretty sure they love Triple H, too. Makes sense, though, since Jarrett and H are both C+ players.

tumblr_opaj4aGo0v1u2ragso1_500.gif

get searching pal
That promo about how Shawn was a homo

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This reminds me: I've been listening to some OSW Review podcasts (quick backstory: they got me back into wrassle after I watched their Hogan Era review series) and these dudes actually like Jarrett. Ha! I'm listening to WCW Champion Jeff Jarrett Era shows and they're like "Jarrett is great" and I'm like wuuuuuuuuuuuut.

But I remember disagreeing with them a lot. Like, I'm pretty sure they love Triple H, too. Makes sense, though, since Jarrett and H are both C+ players.

they also think the big show is better than andre and christian is some kind of 10/10 wrestler

Zach

they also think the big show is better than andre and christian is some kind of 10/10 wrestler

Haha, Christian. 5/10 wrassler.

I still like them a lot, though. Especially OOC or whatevz (the deadpan-y one). And then the main host guy (Jay). And then last and certainly least, the other guy.

The New Blood Rising lapsed fan might be the best one to date. The way they keep sighing and getting mad about it all is pure gold. Pretty sure at one point they said "I hate you zach" during the bagwell match.

stone colds entire gimmick was fighting against elitism and hating everyone equally

You didnt say 'The Rock is the best guy in the world' yo usaid hes the best wrestler. The Rock is a character. What Dwayne Johnson does has zero bearing on The Rock as 'the best wrestler'
Titus Oneil is dad of the year so is he the best pro wrestler of the modern era?
I love The Rock, but goddamn at this post

Tom Nook

oh boy....

RAW Spoilers
Ambrose and Miz are acting as co-General Managers tonight as Kurt Angle is away

Braun with one arm tied behind his back vs. Kalisto

Hasney

Raw in the UK already sounds like it's off to a winner in the first segment

Kurt isn't there so Ambrose and Miz and joint guest GMs. Books Strowman V Kalisto with Strowman with one hand behind his back, then Ambrose books Miz V Balor

EDIT: AND MORE

Balor defeated The Miz via pinfall. During the match Maryse got on the apron and accidentally got knocked off by Balor. Miz got on the mic and said as acting GM, the referee was required to DQ Balor. Ambrose came out and said the DQ has been overturned and the match was being restarted. Ambrose then had Maryse banned from ringside. Balor hit the Coup De Grace for the pinfall.

*Backstage, Nia Jax told Alexa Bliss that she wants the next shot at the Women's Title. Alexa said she would talk to Angle when Angle returns. Nia said for right now, Alexa has a new best friend.

2 – Alexa Bliss with Nia Jax vs. Mickie James with Bayley is up now

There must be a stream of RAW somewhere, as there are GIFs popping up on Twitter already

Yeah, there is. Watching it now.

Been out the loop is Moon injury a work?

It seems real, but I wouldn't put it past NXT for it to be a work. It's a convenient excuse for Asuka to have been the one to "hurt her" after having to cheat to win in Orlando. Would make a good story for her big win at Brooklyn.

Raw in the UK already sounds like it's off to a winner in the first segment

Kurt isn't there so Ambrose and Miz and joint guest GMs. Books Strowman V Kalisto with Strowman with one hand behind his back, then Ambrose books Miz V Balor

EDIT: AND MORE

Balor defeated The Miz via pinfall. During the match Maryse got on the apron and accidentally got knocked off by Balor. Miz got on the mic and said as acting GM, the referee was required to DQ Balor. Ambrose came out and said the DQ has been overturned and the match was being restarted. Ambrose then had Maryse banned from ringside. Balor hit the Coup De Grace for the pinfall.

*Backstage, Nia Jax told Alexa Bliss that she wants the next shot at the Women's Title. Alexa said she would talk to Angle when Angle returns. Nia said for right now, Alexa has a new best friend.

2 – Alexa Bliss with Nia Jax vs. Mickie James with Bayley is up now

For the record,
Braun doesn't have it tied behind his back. It's in a sling because of his shoulder injury.

\

What in the ever loving fuck is this WCW level shit. Holy christ

More Raw spoilers

Joe cutting a backstage promo and attacked by Seth. Decent backstage brawl and they are separated by security.

Braun and Kalisto never started. Roman and Braun are brawling. Good brawl. Braun has his arm in a sling and Roman is all taped up. Roman comes out on top after beating Strowman's injured arm with a chair and Braun runs away

Joe vs. Rollins set up for later tonight

Top Bottom