• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I still think NJPW needs to do a lot more for easier accessibility for people who dont speak Japanese eventually.

So, so many people watch WWE and basically hate it and get angry but dont watch NJPW and make complaints wishing WWE was more like NJPW but just never get exposed to it.

Batista got that X Pac heat with me when he turned on Rey.
Impossible, that was the greatest heel turn ever, I practically leapt out of my seat when he said "you think we were close?....I think I was close"

Bad Thing:

My depression just took a massive dive tonight and the fucking ridiculous thing that set it off was Michael Cole's commentary for the Roman Reigns segment.

Obviously a bunch of other stuff is more pressing and to blame, but that was just the final straw of frustration that tipped me over for today.
We're here for ya pal, remember that Wrasslegaf's mental health suffering faction is basically every branch of the NWO size so a good chunk of us are in this together.

If this thread turned into a One Punch Man appreciation club, I would be overjoyed.
Oh please there's only a single man who can win in one punch aroiud here and it ain't Saitama, baleeeeeeeee dat babygurl.
#AhhhhhYessir!
#TheBigDawg

Zach

whathappenedwhen1021_1.png

Heroman

Banned
They'll fire JR again. Suddenly you have Mauro and JR calling New Japan shows in the west. More and more talent migrate to New Japan. These things add up, assuming WWE doesn't make massive changes.
Njpw really doesn't need that much Talent. They're​ not going sign that many people, there company isn't built around that.

Anth0ny

Njpw really doesn't need that much Talent. They're​ not going sign that many people, there company isn't built around that.

Well if they want to grow in the West they're going to have to, or at least book them in a freelance capacity.

Adam Cole, for example, should be on their radar.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Like any company they want to grow and expand their market. Staying stagnant isn't their goal.

Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up? You's a fine motherfucker, won't you back that azz up? Call me Big Daddy when you back that azz up Ho, who is you playin' wit? Back that azz up

Menome

Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up? You's a fine motherfucker, won't you back that azz up? Call me Big Daddy when you back that azz up Ho, who is you playin' wit? Back that azz up

Is that what you're hearing from one of those Rap Cars again?

Isn't that what YouTubers do?
TeeHee
Yep. He's probably an Illuminati member.

Is that what you're hearing from one of those Rap Cars again?
Roflmfao! Wait that was half a moon, I forgot about that. Disrespecting them brothers like that.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Just got back from Smackdown. I spent £350 on a replica belt. £25 on an AJ Styles shirt and £15 on AJ Styles gloves. I regret nothing.

You gave a company run by a racist hate filled piece of shit £390 plus your ticket cost. Congratulations you just made the world a demonstrably more awful place for everyone to live you piece of human garbage.

Kidding. Ish.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
You gave a company run by a racist hate filled piece of shit £390 plus your ticket cost. Congratulations you just made the world a demonstrably more awful place for everyone to live you piece of human garbage.

Kidding. Ish.
I chanted fire Bradshaw though. Interested to see if it gets edited out.

Pikma

Banned
Well if they want to grow in the West they're going to have to, or at least book them in a freelance capacity.

Adam Cole, for example, should be on their radar.
He is on their radar but even if they offer him more money in the short term, these guys have a chance of making a lot more than that whenever they make it to the main roster in WWE

And if you think NJPW will suddenly start getting on bidding wars with WWE to sign gaijins, something that has had nothing to do with their success in the west so far, then it's time to wake the fuck up.

Anth0ny

He is on their radar but even if they offer him more money in the short term, these guys have a chance of making a lot more than that whenever they make it to the main roster in WWE

And if you think NJPW will suddenly start getting on bidding wars with WWE to sign gaijins, something that has had nothing to do with their success in the west so far, then it's time to wake the fuck up.

Of course not.

But it's up to Cole in the end. Some guys are willing to turn down more money in WWE to go to Japan/indies.

No. Just popped in my head. I heard something about sucking a dick yesterday tho.

My condolences.

So is SD worth watching?

E: look at half moon trying to be Cash Money 😂
SUCKING A DICK LOL!

I just want what's best for fake entertainment.
No one does. We want shit so we can complain.

Just got back from Smackdown. I spent £350 on a replica belt. £25 on an AJ Styles shirt and £15 on AJ Styles gloves. I regret nothing.

Roflmfao

Pikma

Banned
Of course not.

But it's up to Cole in the end. Some guys are willing to turn down more money in WWE to go to Japan/indies.
Again, there are only so many spots for gaijins in NJPW and if a guy like Kyle O'Rielly prefers WWE over NJPW, who's wrestling style fits the latter perfectly, then maybe the choice is not as black or white as we think.

shaowebb

So the last official VGCW is happening right now. Who thinks it should get replaced by a Fire Pro Wrestling World variation later on?

Top Bottom