• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ReiGun

I love that face Charlotte is still a total asshole.

And I swear I love Naomi because she just reminds me so much of the sistas I grew up with. The finger in the face while getting increasingly loud is a move I'm very familiar with.

i like how face charlotte is still a dick

No wonder Alexa is the first woman to hold both brand titles: Alexa can promo while Charlotte is still struggling with hers.

I love that face Charlotte is still a total asshole.

And I swear I love Naomi because she just reminds me so much of the sistas I grew up with. The finger in the face while getting increasingly loud is a move I'm very familiar with.

That move is universal, friend. Whenever I see a finger start to twitch in my direction during a...discussion...I immediately start looking for the exit just in case.

becky trying to bond with two women who have been heel against her before in the past and one of them is literally a flair

dat sting booking

edit:...they're gonna turn her at backlash aren't they

ReiGun

Who are the lower card singles heels on Smackdown? Is it really just English, Rowan, and Ziggler?

That move is universal, friend. Whenever I see a finger start to twitch in my direction during a...discussion...I immediately start looking for the exit just in case.
Once the finger comes out, it's game over. Just accept you loss and start working on the apology.

Top Bottom