• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ReiGun

when this ends with nakamura kicking ziggler into being irrelevant again

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif
Gonna kick him right into a feud with Tye or Mojo that he'll also lose.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
the sami thing has to be a rib right? since it's been said before that sami is a guy who apparently is majorly big on planning out his matches

They're letting him be himself, which is an issue because he's a fuckin nerd irl

Man that New Day promo reminded me of WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game.

Also reminded me that I wish Fire Pro Wrestling World comes out soon. I want to see matches booked better than what I'm watching now.

ReiGun

I wonder what exactly is it that he does that annoys people.
He's super meticulous about planning matches and really socially awkward.

There was one story about KO and Sami planning a match with Cesaro and Sami was dominating the conversation. Cesaro asked could he contribute and Sami flatly told him "No." KO had to apologize for him.

I imagine shit like that happens often.

Tagyhag

There was one story about KO and Sami planning a match with Cesaro and Sami was dominating the conversation. Cesaro asked could he contribute and Sami flatly told him "No." I imagine shit like that happens often.

Lol damn, even Bret loved it when others showed interest in planning matches, and that dude's social skills are...Yeah.

There was one story about KO and Sami planning a match with Cesaro and Sami was dominating the conversation. Cesaro asked could he contribute and Sami flatly told him "No." I imagine shit like that happens often.
my dude not even outside kayfabe do people wanna hear cesaro speak

Pikma

Banned
I wonder what exactly is it that he does that annoys people.
He's obsessed with how his matches pan out, and that probably pisses off the old fuckers who book the matches, who seem to prefer a lazier less complicated way of planning them.

Top Bottom