• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

tumblr_opoak22MY41ql0k28o1_500.png

Say what you will about Orton; but this a rad pic and I can totally see why any company would go with him based on looks alone.

He's a copy paste promo. Then they always make it so no one can one up him. These promos tpday, they're one sided. Back in the day, you cut go off and really challenge your guy.

Or ya' know, John Cena is better than them. Unless you think Damien Sandow had hidden depths.

Moon vs OINK

Your son vs my son
Wellllll I'm sorry to tell you that I have to hand you an L
That Orton pose is so stupid.
True but he's entertaining. I also like that he's a twitch meme.
What is a twitch? Wasn't that the Disney twin witch movie?

Or ya' know, John Cena is better than them. Unless you think Damien Sandow had hidden depths.
Cena couldn't go toe to toe with Miz in a back and forth. Miz lives for this shit.

You think he's better than them? Well guess what: He's not. And I'm not going away to Hollywood. Because I'm John Cena. And this is the only promo I know

Now pack it up or something something because something something the champ something catchphrase

Tagyhag

Say what you will about Orton; but this a rad pic and I can totally see why any company would go with him based on looks alone.

Legend Killer Orton was fantastic, and the beginning of his feud with Cena was good stuff.

Modern Orton is crap, can't hate on him for going for the easy paycheck, but doesn't mean we have to like his wrestling.

You think he's better than them? Well guess what: He's not. And I'm not going away to Hollywood. Because I'm John Cena. And this is the only promo I know

Now pack it up or something something because something something the champ something catchphrase
Falling for Liu Kang's alt.

In 2017

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Huh, this CAW's name is just [REDACTED], any idea who it's supposed to be?

giphy.gif

His submission game is killer.

giphy.gif

I'm going to burn in hell

lol, bruh

this is too much trolling even for you

can we get a mod to finally bury you once and for all
Orton sucks. He's part of the problem from the past 10 years. Once they gave the ball to him and Cena the end. He's frail and he's a sneeze away from another injury. I'm surprised that he has lasted this long. If he and Jinder weren't tight, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jinder dislocate his shoulder with a tiger knee. Orton hasn't even been interesting in EXACTLY 10 YEARS.

Maybe because you're 19 you're blinded but Orton is prime garbage and if his last name wasn't Orton and he wasn't one of Hunter's bitch boys, he would've been fired in 2006.

Twitch is where you saw prime thiccness
Once again, I saw nothing.

Orton sucks. He's part of the problem from the past 10 years. Once they gave the ball to him and Cena the end. He's frail and he's a sneeze away from another injury. I'm surprised that he has lasted this long. If he and Jinder weren't tight, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jinder dislocate his shoulder with a tiger knee. Orton hasn't even been interesting in EXACTLY 10 YEARS.

Maybe because you're 19 you're blinded but Orton is prime garbage and if his last name wasn't Orton and he wasn't one of Hunter's bitch boys, he would've been fired in 2006.

Why you always lying

Tall4Life

For one, Blue, I'm 19 in 3 months, and two, you're like 6 calm down boy

Tall4Life

GOTCHA!

3CU9QjErtnI8E.gif

But this is a warning. I'll two piece your ass like Shane did Taker last year.

I know you said that to distract from the fact that I destroyed you though, I thought I'd let you get that victory so you wouldn't feel too bad about getting annihilated��

I know you said that to distract from the fact that I destroyed you 🤔
You destroyed me?

Kid, I'll brrrrreak you.

anigif_enhanced-14880-1438024300-2.gif

Don't you know that I can finger poke of doom you in the throat in put you out for an hour?

Speaking of which, I didn't get Arnold with my copy of wwe 16

Top Bottom