• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
#SAFE

C_WkopWV0AAEj3h.jpg

I would wear that 3 cunt shirt

I admit I was into the Mortis/Glacier feud early on.

orton is the drizzling shits like 90% of the time

No lies detected here, I've seen Randy since he was in OVW and I never got it. He's had his moments but not so many to be worth the headaches he's caused over the years and if it weren't for the company's hardon for multi-generational talent (probably helped that he's tall) he probably wouldn't have gotten a WWE deal when he was 20 and been under contract for over 15 years. He's like a mechanically/fundamentally sound guy who can be really smooth putting that into a compelling match is something he's rarely done and it might be more on the other guy and IMO lacks that "it factor". He's never been entertaining as a face and as a heel only when he was allowed to be an evil bastard but still when it comes to matches... Bleh. Old timers seem to love him though, maybe he reminds them of guys in their eras back when a heel could get heat off just a chin lock or just that he looks and moves well.

EDIT:

Hey I can finally tell them apart!

Adree

I love Nier Automata but I don't think I've played a game other than Dark Souls that will let you wander into fights you absolutely can't win with no warning. Take a wrong turn and now you are in an arena with screaming bomb-bots running at you with 30 levels on you.

Hey all. Was asked to post in this thread instead of (accidentally) derailing another:

I've been listening a lot to Jim Cornette's podcast and been watching a lot of attitude era WWF, and had a thought...

How long has it been since HHH/Steph were hailed as good guys? Yeah, I get it - they're trying to emulate Vince and so on, but I think about when Shawn Michaels was commish, and when Stephanie (and Linda) aided Stone Cold against Vince/Shane, and how they were able to get a big push (towards themselves and their sponsored good guy) versus playing the asshole.

For years, especially with Roman/Rollins, the Helmsleys have been used to push the new babyface with mixed results. And like you all said earlier, the heels kinda suck lately. Perhaps if those two would switch sides, the Powers that be could step aside and let the bad guys be bad.

And also, is the only thing that can save Reigns is to undergo a "Rocky Maivia" to "The Rock" transformation? Or is it already too late?

Hasney

I thought it was faces they couldn't do.

The last time HHH was a face was just before the Daniel Bryan title win against Cena because they were standing up for him against Vince who thought he shouldn't be a main eventer. No-one bought it even then and the turn couldn't be more obvious.

The face run before that, the crowd chanted "You tapped out" as Triple H was supposed ot be emotionally leaving after a hard fought loss.

Maybe we should just say they suck at characters in general.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm laughing at you guys who complained Ziggler's promo was bad.

Dude did great with what he was given, which was stock as fuck heel dialogue.

Also, as much as you guys think they're going to job Nakamura out, I bet you the opposite happens and he gets hot-shotted and you guys complain he sucks now.

Adree

I'm laughing at you guys who complained Ziggler's promo was bad.

Dude did great with what he was given, which was stock as fuck heel dialogue.

Also, as much as you guys think they're going to job Nakamura out, I bet you the opposite happens and he gets hot-shotted and you guys complain he sucks now.

They aren't going to job him out, they have him slotted as a top attraction but god damn is it annoying how everyone has to have a trademarked nickname.

They aren't going to job him out, they have him slotted as a top attraction but god damn is it annoying how everyone has to have a trademarked nickname.

I feel like the nickname stuff has been a lot worse recently. I feel like I have heard monster among men or whatever the fuck it is thousands of times.

It might be the same as always and it is just standing out more now, but I don't know.

Adree

I feel like the nickname stuff has been a lot worse recently. I feel like I have heard monster among men or whatever the fuck it is thousands of times.

It might be the same as always and it is just standing out more now, but I don't know.

Maybe if it was JR handing out nicknames they'd feel more natural.

Top Bottom