• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Heroman

Banned
HRxBH_d.jpg

You know who's dead in NXT Cassius Ohno...

Why did Chris Hero even bother going back?

I can see a problem that will eventually happen with WWE signing all this talent. They go out on the indies or go to Japan and put on a lot of really great matches and get over that way but go to WWE and have to tone everything down so much.

It hasn't been so bad thus far, but I feel like it will be a problem in time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cant wait for Alistair Black to debut in a nothing feud with Ziggler or something

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I finished Prey and thought it was pretty good. A solid B+. I will probably just play Mario Kart until Injustice comes out

wrestling

I can see a problem that will eventually happen with WWE signing all this talent. They go out on the indies or go to Japan and put on a lot of really great matches and get over that way but go to WWE and have to tone everything down so much.

It hasn't been so bad thus far, but I feel like it will be a problem in time.

It's not even tone down... dude just literally is given nothing to do.

I found that odd. I would assume that they have a plan for him in the future
Also, should NXT have another belt? I feel like the U.K. Belt fills in that roll but I don't know.

I think it should. Their main event scene is too big... like they did all that work on Strong just to have him lose to Itami and now what's next? He's probably not even going to have a match at TakeOver...

He, Ohno, Itami after he jobs to Roode, Almas even guys like Black and Eric Young could all be feuding over a just below the NXT championship level belt instead of doing fuck nothing half the time.

I think it should. Their main event scene is too big... like they did all that work on Strong just to have him lose to Itami and now what's next? He's probably not even going to have a match at TakeOver...

He, Ohno, Itami after he jobs to Roode, Almas even guys like Black and Eric Young could all be feuding over a just below the NXT championship level belt instead of doing fuck nothing half the time.

They should really have a NEVER Openweight belt equivalent for NXT. I feel like it will give some of those people to do something just to have feuds. NXT has a lot of talent deserve that championship belt.

I love seeing people start to blossom on NXT before they either drag on for far too long or go to the main roster and get ruined. Enjoy the ride!

It sounds miserable to be that pessimistic, but you do you I guess.

You know who's dead in NXT Cassius Ohno...

Why did Chris Hero even bother going back?

Funny you should say that, because apparently his match with Andrade on next week's NXT show is one of the best he's had in a while.

Yep... the roster is too stacked right now not to have some sort of secondary belt.

Hell, they can try and make a three person tag belt if they get enough people together to make tag teams. Maybe add a stable or two in there. I feel like Sanity is a big threat that has nothing to do as a whole right now other than Nikki Cross.

It sounds miserable to be that pessimistic, but you do you I guess.

Funny you should say that, because apparently his match with Andrade on next week's NXT show is one of the best he's had in a while.

So they're giving it time?
Oh good I thought with Almas' I don't care about wrestling gimmick it'd be a quick match that did nothing for anyone. Hopefully it's great though I'd still hesitate to say that it'll do much for Hero because again Almas' gimmick makes beating him not that meaningful.

Hell, they can try and make a three person tag belt if they get enough people together to make tag teams. Maybe add a stable or two in there. I feel like Sanity is a big threat that has nothing to do as a whole right now other than Nikki Cross.

No no no, Tag is where they are weakest in depth... need a singles belt

Pikma

Banned
It's infinitely better to have these talented guys show up every two or three weeks on tv than have them thrown at you almost every week stuck in one feud each because there's not enough talent depth.

Slow build > overexposure any day of the week

Now, guys like No Way Jose or Oney not having any tv time at allis something I could complain about.

So they're giving it time?
Oh good I thought with Almas' I don't care about wrestling gimmick it'd be a quick match that did nothing for anyone. Hopefully it's great though I'd still hesitate to say that it'll do much for Hero because again Almas' gimmick makes beating him not that meaningful.

No no no, Tag is where they are weakest in depth... need a singles belt
True.

The latest episode of Tiger Mask W is the carniest thing I've ever seen.

I can't wait till they get to the ending. The whole series this far is like a 30 Raw episodes in a row.

Top Bottom