• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Seriously, Aries is so lame. Dude is like a skinny fat dad.

Where are the young and talented stars like cedric and mustafa. This division is in sleep mode and Neville needs his equal already

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yooo a Raven just landed on the roof across from my window and jacked up the pigeons that were there. This is a more entertaining match then anything Raws done tonight.

NastyBook

"Je Suis Gold Freakin' Medalist!"
KuGsj.gif

Was Kurt talking to Sami just now?
Sami the Uber Stalker.

ElRenoRaven

One more time and ECW chants after Bayley got hit

Maryse needs to never speak again.

God that chant pisses me off. I was the biggest ECW fan but goddamn it they're fucking DEAD! Move on. Chant something else. See this happen at Indie shows too. At least chant the goddamn promotions initials or name that you're watching. Maybe even chant that's hardcore (it's not but still that's better then chanting a dead promotions name).

cordy

Banned
Neville Lamar!!!

You ain't shit without your body holding a belt
You ain't shit without a first class ticket on the plane
You ain't sick enough to win titles yourself
You ain't sick enough to spit in Vince face

That match is weird if true.

They don't want to do a full hardcore match, but want to do a stipulation match, but didn't want to do a HIAC or cage match (Charlotte/Sasha bombed and ruined that for everyone else)

Options were basically that or ladder, and lol if you think they trust anyone on either female roster to avoid doing a botch-filled injurymania of a ladder match.

Russo's not contracted officially by any company, but I don't blame anyone for thinking he's giving a lot of advice to everyone this year

Top Bottom